shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday Bling - I love this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And in it''s box last night.

Pictures 146ps.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
OH MY! YUMMY!
36.gif
36.gif

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Happy birthday, beautiful jewelry, and Hawaii? And you said you were feeling down?

anitract

Rough_Rock
Thanks for that info. I sent a link to the vendor I am working with to see if they have anything similar or what it costs to do, but I am really curious what the cost of the mount itself was through your local vendor...if you wouldn''t mind divulging this, could you PM me? (I can''t for the life of me see how to PM someone on here...don''t use it enough I guess!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delish! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2007 9:26:09 AM
Author: anitract
Thanks for that info. I sent a link to the vendor I am working with to see if they have anything similar or what it costs to do, but I am really curious what the cost of the mount itself was through your local vendor...if you wouldn''t mind divulging this, could you PM me? (I can''t for the life of me see how to PM someone on here...don''t use it enough I guess!)
They took PMs away here a while ago.

The 14k setting itself was $500 including tax (I always pay cash and he removes sales tax charges) - and the diamonds were a steal as they''re not excellent cuts or certified.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results