clarity

Big Mouth Shows the Bling. Finally.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I sure am!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
ame said:
Thank you! :oops: DH says that too, but I look relatively dishevveled otherwise lol

I am SO scared I will bend this tiny thing!

I'm sure you're not dishevelled: your hands are very well-groomed (I love your nails), so I think you just have a modest attitude.

Let me add I also love your new studs: I have a sweet spot on "small" studs because they're comfortable and classy, they're just perfect with every outfit.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I am definitely fonder of smaller studs. Bigger ones just look so odd to me! I need to get used to ewaring them tho, I take them out and half the time never put them back in in the morning.

I try not to be disheveled simply bec I never know who Ill run into, and want to look like I know what I am doing with wedding stuff. I am somewhere "stylewise" between an artsy punkrock motorcycle "stereotypical" butch lesbian and a lady who lunches at the Ritz. HAHA! I am like business on the top party on the bottom. My husband mocks me all the time for looking so fashionably bipolar.

And thanks about the nails also! I never leave them like this, lol they're always SUPER short, no white, and bare. The nails are just painted with that OPI Axxium polish :) Though they will look like they normally do, super short and naked, tomorrow as I have an assembly to work on.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear your first set was stolen--that's terrible :( But congrats on your new set! I love it (and I also love the Smiths, cute title of your post ;-)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol I wondered if ANYONE would catch it. DH laughed when he saw it on my screen and then sang it all night!

Thank you :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, you set is so classic and lovely!

Didn't you used to have a Leo Ingwer solitaire? How does the Royal Crown compare? I sure love the RC, it's just so classy!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Yes, I did, based on EHR's setting. Last summer, a local jeweler destroyed it while resizing it. It came back looking like they put it in a vice crookedly and smashed it. And they didn't see why that might be a problem or why I shouldn't pay them to fix it. That setting wasn't entirely meant to be permanent so it gave me the go-ahead to find a setting I loved. They don't compare at all. The Ingwer was nice, but was nice and high, like I like it. My only real issue with the Vatche is that its WAY too low set. I personally DESPISE low settings for engagement rings. Besides the lack of flushfitting, it makes every diamond look way smaller than it is. I did go back and forth with Vatche about that, but they were unwilling to raise it any more. I loved the woven look so I just tolerate the lack of height. I actually whack it constantly bec it's so low.

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are beautiful! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
love your new band! Looks great!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, Ame! Welcome back! And your new rings are goooorgeous! Love all the combinations!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1314384076|3000512 said:
love your new band! Looks great!

Thanks!!!

Feb03Bride|1314384534|3000519 said:
Oh wow, Ame! Welcome back! And your new rings are goooorgeous! Love all the combinations!!
Thank you! been a long time since I posted new anything on here.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry about your other ring getting stolen but I hope you are finding much pleasure in your newer band and set! It is gorgeous!! :love:

How lovely! All 3 of the rings look perfect on your hand. I'm sorry your previous set was stolen :sick:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!

These three on one finger are perfection. SO comfy. :)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
love love love your new band. it goes so perfectly with your ering!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I LOVE how they all look together. I could not stop staring at it tonight at dinner.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Ame, I'm so glad that after all that you now have a set you love - though of course you miss the original! I think you're right about the old band and the Martin Flyer looks amazing with your ring!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! The other one just could not grow on me. I should've just not bought the replacement SP band in the beginning and waited a while to find a perfect match.

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Ame! It is exactly the style what i like!!! :appl: :D Would you tell me what mm your spacer band has? I'm not sure if you posted it before.

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
HA! Found it!! It is a 2mm band!!!! You posted it! :appl: I like that size with your set! Remember my post?! :wavey: I guess i like the 2mm the best!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love a "and it all worked out" story! I'm so sorry about the theft, I've had it happen myself (not jewelry) and it's such a violation! But, your new set is AMAZING! I adore it, you did an amazing job and I'm happy that you love them as well! :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
danyhutch|1315691950|3014636 said:
Beautiful Ame! It is exactly the style what i like!!! :appl: :D Would you tell me what mm your spacer band has? I'm not sure if you posted it before.

danyhutch|1315692417|3014645 said:
HA! Found it!! It is a 2mm band!!!! You posted it! :appl: I like that size with your set! Remember my post?! :wavey: I guess i like the 2mm the best!
It's actually 2.1mm exact, STULLER 2mm COMFORT FIT. I personally think it's too "rounded" for my set and am considering a low-dome like the one I posted in your thread actually.

Christina...|1315707494|3014770 said:
I love a "and it all worked out" story! I'm so sorry about the theft, I've had it happen myself (not jewelry) and it's such a violation! But, your new set is AMAZING! I adore it, you did an amazing job and I'm happy that you love them as well! :appl:
THANK YOU!!! Its been EXACTLY two years this week, and I am STILL freaked by it. I don't trust people at all anyway and I am EXTREMELY skeptical. Jaded maybe. But I am like...a shark with this set. I guard my purse and cell phone like a hawk. It's scarred me in a bad way. I thought I'd be ok with it by now!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1313938529|2995648 said:
Thank you!!! Course now I just saw that amazing EC three stone and I want one of those ;-)

Haha, me too!!

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
I don't blame you, i would be the same way if something awfull like that would happened to me!!! Who ever did that to you is anyways living a miserable Life!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can only hope!

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
Ame,
Your new flyer ring is so delicate and looks so fabulous and proportional as a set :appl: - it's just perfect!!

I just want to say how sorry I am about the theft, I had a theft of my original set 5 years ago. I still miss it, but enjoy my new set at the same time.

ENJOY it's truly gorgeous!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!! I definitely miss the old one. I actually have dreams that I found it in a pawn shop and got it back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results