shape
carat
color
clarity

Biden and Botox

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212178909.shtml

What''s a little tatooed lip liner among vain VPs!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, Holly! Good for Biden if he did, but I don''t think he did. I checked out the "before" and "after" pics. In all the "before" pics he''s raising his eyebrows (which creates the forehead wrinkles), while his eyebrows are lowered in all the "after" pics.
2.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I saw this the other day, how funny! Apparently there are a lot of vain politicians in Washington! hehehe...

true or not, it was mildly entertaining

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d go further really
11.gif
... during the VP debate my husband & I were talking about how his eyes look different. I suspect a surgery-free mini-eye lift. Where they use internal wire to pin back the loose eye skin a bit.

Does it change my opinion of his ability to be a good VP? Nope. Does it reveal him to be as vain as many aging Hollywood himbos? Maybe.
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 1:59:22 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
LOL, Holly! Good for Biden if he did, but I don''t think he did. I checked out the ''before'' and ''after'' pics. In all the ''before'' pics he''s raising his eyebrows (which creates the forehead wrinkles), while his eyebrows are lowered in all the ''after'' pics.
2.gif

Actually, I posted the link ''cause I think it''s probably a big bunch of hooey. But to coincide with deco''s statement about a possible eye-lift on Biden . . . both DH and I think Hillary has had a bit of work done. She looked really ''refreshed'' at the convention. Of course, it could just be that she''s finally sleeping and eating regular meals, which you apparently cannot do while stumping!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2008 6:01:40 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 10/15/2008 1:59:22 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
LOL, Holly! Good for Biden if he did, but I don''t think he did. I checked out the ''before'' and ''after'' pics. In all the ''before'' pics he''s raising his eyebrows (which creates the forehead wrinkles), while his eyebrows are lowered in all the ''after'' pics.
2.gif

Actually, I posted the link ''cause I think it''s probably a big bunch of hooey. But to coincide with deco''s statement about a possible eye-lift on Biden . . . both DH and I think Hillary has had a bit of work done. She looked really ''refreshed'' at the convention. Of course, it could just be that she''s finally sleeping and eating regular meals, which you apparently cannot do while stumping!
Yeah, I noticed that too! I kind of suspected that she might have had something done, but you might be right about the fact that she''s just taking better care of herself now. But, hey, if she did have some work done, good for her! If I had that kind of money, I''d probably get nipped and tucked too!
9.gif

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I think I heard that Biden had a mole or a cancer on his face removed near his eye, that is why it looks different.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results