shape
carat
color
clarity

Bid4desire - Ebay seller - any good?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bid4desire Anyone ever used this seller before? He/She has some pretty coloured diamonds at reasonable prices but only includes one picture and no videos so I'm not sure how decent the stones are. Obviously I'm not looking for e-ring quality here, just some pretty coloured diamonds to play with, maybe put in a pendant. Has very positive feedback...

Any thoughts or experiences would be much appreciated!
35.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I've wondered too as they have a lot of rose cuts, but have always been too chicken.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I checked it - the prices are not high. I always thought fancy diamonds should be expensive.
Something doesn't match...there is a fiery green diamond 0.46 ct, but it is not at an auction, the bidding price starts at 0.99. She states that the diamonds have been not treated either for color or for clarity. Where is the catch?

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
On March 18th there was a feedback that says "diamond appraised treated enhanced lead me on with refund won''t respond..." Which leads me to believe that other buyers are too uninformed to think they should get it checked because they think it''s a good deal.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
y.i.k.e.s.

xlent

Rough_Rock
HotPozzum
I have been looking at rough. Some pieces such as colored diamonds and emeralds are fairly expensive and hard to find. I wanted "just pieces" to play with but...it is $$$ with zeros and that is for small pieces of rough.
That is something to keep in mind when buying internet bargains. Anything over $100 or a stone where I wanted known quality... I would buy from a reputable, local/known source
Too many "for fun" or unusual stones need my earnest attention and my $$ so I am passing on the very popular, widely altered/faked and very rare stones like emeralds and colored diamonds..at least for now
JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results