carat
color
clarity

BGD E-ring....Newly Engaged!

SpartanRed

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello all,

I have been on these forums for a little while now and changing names so that my fiance could not find me. I just proposed and here are some pics of the ring.

I bought the diamond from BGD and worked with Jamie. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and made the buying process much more enjoyable than I could ever had imagined. Lesley and Brian were also very helpful with my purchase as I talked to both of them many times about the look of the diamond and what their opinions where.

I chose a 1.41 Carat, J, SI2, AGS000 round from their virtual inventory and it was one of their BGD Select Diamonds. It had to be brought in house so they could take a look and make sure it was eye-clean and did not show too much tint when face up. I was willing to sacrifice color and clarity to get size and an ideal cut. BGD assured me that the diamond faced up plenty white and was eye-clean to my specifications.

When I received the diamond I was blown away. BGD did not lie when they said the J was so white face up and was eye-clean (I still have a hard time finding the one inclusion, a feather).

I would totally recommend working with BGD to anyone here who is wondering about buying a diamond online. It was very easy and quite enjoyable when you work with people who possess such a passion and knowledge about diamonds as the people at BGD. They cannot be beat when it comes to competitive pricing, customer service, and quality of product.

And now the pictures!

SpartanRed

Rough_Rock
Trade
Sorry the ring is a little dirty in those pics. More to come including the glamor shots from BGD

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring! Congrats!

What is your fiancee's ring size if you don't mind?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks huge on your fiances finger! Gorgeous.

What are the specs on the stone? I am curious if it has long lgfs... it has nice skinny arrows in some shots.

SpartanRed

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks all!

Her ring size is 5.5, it''s in white gold because she doesn''t like the look of platinum when it gets worn.

Here are the rest of the stats.

Table: 57.1%
Depth: 61.5%
CA: 35.1
PA: 40.8
Star/Upper 49:51
Lr Girdle Halves: 80%

1417 Pic asd2q3fd3d.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that setting!

And love the 80% lgfs.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely killer ring!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
BGD is amazing, I love my ring too! Its such an amazing setting and super white stone! I can''t believe that''s a J! WOW!
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It looks lovely, and I love the surprise stones
10.gif

SpartanRed

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone! I wanted to make sure she knew which ring was hers incase someone had the same size diamond and band ;-) Those surprise stones are a ruby and peridot for our birthdays.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!!!!! What a beautiful ring!!!! It looks great on her finger!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a truly gorgeous ring, and looks perfect on her, what a beautiful stone!!
30.gif

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
congrats!

SpartanRed

Rough_Rock
Trade
Just replacing a photo. Thanks all for the kind words.

BrianGavin_BeadSet1b_050610.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results