shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD E ring just arrived!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its beautiful...when you go to wearing nothing to a lot of bling it takes a while to get used to (after that you want more bling)!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it is a lovely setting for the style. But in all honesty, I do think it detracts from the center stone, especially the wedding band. Still, it is just a different style than a solitaire and not inherently better or worse, just different. Your FI should wear it around the house and see what she thinks. But I prefer the solitaire for the pop, or even a three stone with a plain band.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful set.

Like dreamer said if you want the emphasis to be on the center stone, a solitare or a three stone with a plain band will allow the centerstone to shine.

If you want a blingaliscious look then the set you have is awesome! It''s definitely not too much IMO, it''s just different than the solitare or three stone with a plain band look.

Personally, I''d keep the set as is, and get a plain band too that matches the height and width of the ering.

The she can have a more simple look as well as a super bling look, plus somedays she can just wear the daimond band...tons of options:)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like her set - very beautiful and a bit different!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond.

As for the setting, I think the e-ring looks great, the diamonds accent the center stone without overpowering it. However, I think when you add the w-band, the setting does detract from the center stone. Your FI needs to decide what she likes, because her opinion is the one that matters, but I think the 3 stone with the plan back would put the more focus on the center stone.

Jnoles36

Rough_Rock
I am in love with this set. Is this a one of a kind Jabel or does anyone have information where I can get ring this?

Boedy

Rough_Rock
Trade
So almost three years ago I found this site and used all the collective knowledge to find my bride to be a very nice diamond. She has informed me that although she loves it she would like a larger stone (Shocked Face). I now have to find a 1.5+ that will look as nice and not break the bank. Budget is somewhere around $11k It's a BG hearts and Arrows so have will be upgrading with them. Anyone have some favorites to share to save me some leg work. Thanks in advance.

RockyRacoon

Brilliant_Rock
Boedy|1392065436|3612106 said:
So almost three years ago I found this site and used all the collective knowledge to find my bride to be a very nice diamond. She has informed me that although she loves it she would like a larger stone (Shocked Face). I now have to find a 1.5+ that will look as nice and not break the bank. Budget is somewhere around $11k It's a BG hearts and Arrows so have will be upgrading with them. Anyone have some favorites to share to save me some leg work. Thanks in advance.

Here's an option I had suggested recently:

1.535ct, F, SI1
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/1.535-f-si1-round-diamond-ags-bl-104066186015

If you'd prefer a higher clarity, I'd go for this option:

1.504ct, G, VS1
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/1.504-g-vs1-round-diamond-ags-bl-104068959057

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results