shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD/Barry Brigestock Tourmaline Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I started a thread in SMTR, but thought I''d just post one set of pics here for those that don''t frequent SMTR.
I had my Barry Bridgestock supernova tourmaline set by Brian Gavin Diamonds, you''ll see that I went off in a completely different direction to what had been discussed in a previous thread...wasn''t expecting to, but discussing the design with Brian, ended up wanting something feminine, which I think this is and decided to go with all platinum.

Brain Gavin Diamonds were great to work with, both Brian and Lesley were generous with their time. I think the workmanship on the ring is exquisite, Brian''s photos are much better than mine and I posted them all in the SMTR thread, and I adore Barry''s stones
30.gif

4.27 ct Mozambique tourmaline, platinum ring.

BGDBBTourm_ringpics_small.JPG

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
I hardly ever look in at SMTR so thanks for posting the pics here. That is one lovely ring, you must be thrilled.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An absolutely different, substantial yet feminine setting! Thanks for the heads up as I rarely peek into SMTR section.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have my one stone by barry, but I''m sorely tempted to expand my collection from him!
9.gif

Such a great ring! The more I see from Brian the more impressed I am!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The tourmaline color and cut looks awesome, and the setting is very striking. I would love to see larger pictures for more detail of the setting.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring and that Tourmaline''s colour is divine, I love the vintage feel of the ring.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Klewis and Chrono for your kind words - I always come straight to coloured stones, so figured there would be others who were the same
9.gif

Thanks MTG, I don''t have many stones by Barry (yet) but I always want to set them when I get them...this was supposed to wait until next year....but I couldn''t wait
31.gif

Thanks Kay, I''m glad you found the other thread with Brian''s photos showing more detail, I tried posting them in this thread, but it wouldn''t let me I think because they are in the other thread.

Thanks loving gems
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. Thank you for posting something in CS because I''m rarely in SMTR as well.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! I love how "sculptural" the shank is!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you TL, jstar, Mr Mare and StepCutNut
1.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s STUNNING!! I absolutely love it!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Burberry Girl
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results