shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD 1.95ctw yellow gold studs plus a couple of family shots!

tracylt

Shiny_Rock
Re: BGD 1.95ctw yellow gold studs plus a couple of family sh

What a lovely lovely collection! I would love to see some stacking mod shots! :love:

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock

Wow, beautiful! What a large and elegant "family" you have!!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Nice to see that you enjoy and appreciate them all!
Lainey

Biba

Rough_Rock

Wow what a gorgeous, yummy yellow gold collection! :love: The bezel studs look very classy and timeless. Your wedding set beautiful and sophisticated and one of my favourites on PS. I love the unique touches to your DK solitaire such as the milgrain on the donut amd the small diamond in the shank. I love that you've paired your delicate solitaire with a wide, blingy eternity band. It's a classic set which will never fall out of fashion.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

Just gorgeous

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Skhii|1467972111|4052957 said:
Yellow gold doesn't get enough love... thanks for sharing your collection! I love your BGD studs. :love: Any chance of ear shots, maybe using a mirror? :halo:

Thanks, Skhii – I know I’m committing the cardinal Pricescope sin by not posting ear shots of these! I’ll see what I can do over the next couple of days. Normally, my ear shots aren’t worth seeing, though – so consider this a heads up! And I agree with YG not getting enough love; it’s so pretty and deserves a more regular outing!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tracylt|1468000482|4053213 said:
What a lovely lovely collection! I would love to see some stacking mod shots! :love:

Hi Tracyit – I mix and match these bands, but don’t stack. My fingers are short and pudgy by PS standards, so it doesn’t look great. I wear my e-ring (which I accidentally typo'd and incorrectly said was 3.16ct – it’s actually 3.61ct) with my plain gold wedder, or with my tiffany 7 stone ring. I often wear the tiffany with the plain gold band, or the smaller of the eternity bands with my plain gold wedder. But no stacking as such. I’m also planning on having the smaller eternity reset as a pave set ring in yellow gold. Setting those stones in yellow gold is a bit of a waste in one way, as, when I thought about selling it on consignment with GOG, they told me the stones in it were E/F and VS quality. But even so – I do want a pave band, so I plan to get it done at some point, and I love very white stones in yellow - I think it's a very clean sort of look. I think having that band re-done will also give the whole set better versatility. At that point - I might stack (to me, a 'stack' is 3 or more) my ering, my wedder and the new pave eternity. We'll see! :naughty:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LaineyRod|1468003448|4053239 said:
Wow, beautiful! What a large and elegant "family" you have!!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Nice to see that you enjoy and appreciate them all!
Lainey

Hi Lainey – thank you for the kind comments. :) I love my yellow gold. The stones are all pretty good quality; I’m not trying to mask very warm colors or lots of inclusions in the yellow gold color. I think very white stones with YG looks fabulous and very lush! Having taken these photos, I’m now itching to reset my charm bracelet, reset my smaller eternity into a pave setting, and finish my diamond pendant. I’ll update this thread with photos over the months (years??) to come as things are completed. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Biba|1468082799|4053599 said:
Wow what a gorgeous, yummy yellow gold collection! :love: The bezel studs look very classy and timeless. Your wedding set beautiful and sophisticated and one of my favourites on PS. I love the unique touches to your DK solitaire such as the milgrain on the donut amd the small diamond in the shank. I love that you've paired your delicate solitaire with a wide, blingy eternity band. It's a classic set which will never fall out of fashion.

Thanks, Biba! I LOVE my eternity and e-ring set, though to be honest, I normally wear them on different hands. They do look good together, but that eternity ring really is a stand alone piece (given the length of my fingers, anyway!) I love my e-ring with the Tiffany 7 stone band, and when the smaller eternity is reset, I think I’ll wear that with my e-ring a lot. And, of course, in the back of my mind, I still want to change the solitaire e-ring into a 3 stone…. :love:

And I LOVE your new ring! So elegant - and I envy your beautiful hands!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ckrickett|1468093389|4053671 said:
Just gorgeous

Thanks, ckrikett! I love yellow gold. In or out of fashion – it just looks better on me, and my love for it is true and eternal. :)) My white metal collection is shaping up to be far more spectacular than my yellow gold collection (apart from anything else, it has a lot more diamonds in it) - but I think my yg collection will always be my go-to favorite.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results