shape
carat
color
clarity

BF is having a blast with this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock

As some of you know we purchased a stone back on July 21st and then the choice of setting was revoked from my power shortly after. Well I know that he has the ring but he keeps teasing my mind taking me out on these super dates, for example:

1. Best seafood place in Dallas (lobster dinner for two)
2. Best Japanese Hibatche in Dallas
3. Best Steakhouse in Dallas
4. Texas Driving experience at Texas Motor Speedway...see pic

He is creating all of these opportunities and I know he knows I am anticipating it....lol It''s super sweet, but this LIW thing was almost easier (not quite as fun) before we purchased the ''prettyone''.

He is leaving for a job in Switzerland in a couple of months, maybe it will be before then, but at this point in time I think he is enjoying himself WAYYYYYY too much.

kc 001sepia.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha this is funny! After all these mega-dates we''ll be looking forward to your proposal story with bated breath!
2.gif

And your photo is soooo cute
1.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
OMG how funny!!! And clever!!! And cruel!!!
38.gif
LOL!

I would be going nuts if I were you!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
P.S. I didn''t know you were in Dallas! I''m in Houston. (Well, actually Spring)
9.gif

I think there are enough TX boardies to have a G2G one day!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
This weekend we are doing lunch and shopping at Dallas Galleria and then Ice skating... I wonder if he realizes that I can not stay on my feet?? haha
38.gif
9.gif

ei ei ei whatever next???

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh goodness, boys r mean!!! lol. well since some of the suspense was taken away since you know the ring exists, I guess this is his way to make it more of a surprise. In the long run, when it does happen and it''s a total surprise, you might actually appreciate that he put you through this! (hopefully
2.gif
)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so funny and mean at the same time!! I can''t wait to hear how he actually does it!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Cruel, but fun!

Can''t wait to hear how he finally does it!

cherry_vanilla

Rough_Rock
Now after all those buildups and false alarms, watch him pop it out while you guys are in your pajamas on the couch watching Law & Order or something. THAT'D be a complete surprise
25.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 4:55:46 PM
Author: cherry_vanilla
Now after all those buildups and false alarms, watch him pop it out while you guys are in your pajamas on the couch watching Law & Order or something. THAT''D be a complete surprise
25.gif
That is what I told my friend, he will get on his knee when I am washing dishes or something!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 5:06:07 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Now after all those buildups and false alarms, watch him pop it out while you guys are in your pajamas on the couch watching Law & Order or something. THAT''D be a complete surprise
25.gif
That is what I told my friend, he will get on his knee when I am washing dishes or something!
I think that would be a great way to do it...instead of making a fancy date special, it would be cool to make an everyday thing special.
1.gif
You already know the guy is capable of taking you out on fantastic dates, so it''s not like you''d be missing out on that!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 6:44:41 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 8/1/2007 5:06:07 PM

25.gif
I think that would be a great way to do it...instead of making a fancy date special, it would be cool to make an everyday thing special.
1.gif
You already know the guy is capable of taking you out on fantastic dates, so it''s not like you''d be missing out on that!
I agree!

That is such a cute picture!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the LIWs of the world should make a pact and start a new trend. If you have a BF that makes you wait for what seems like forever for the proposal, do not immediately say yes when he proposes. He knows you''re going to say yes eventually, just like the whole time you were waiting you knew he was going to propose eventually. So, you OWE him the excruciatingly sweet experience of waiting to find out if marriage is truly in the cards or not. When he (finally!) presents you with the question and the ring, gasp, weep, hold your hands over your heart and say something like -- this is such an important, momentous decision that I have to think about it! I promise to let you know soon. Then make it boy soon, haha.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey there! Same thing happened to me; I think I waited 6 mo, bleh! At least he is making the waiting fun! I love your picture; it is so beautful & sweet! You are one of my fav liw so I am super duper excited for you!!!! Yay for a huge rock. hehe

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2007 7:45:40 PM
Author: Maria D
I think the LIWs of the world should make a pact and start a new trend. If you have a BF that makes you wait for what seems like forever for the proposal, do not immediately say yes when he proposes. He knows you''re going to say yes eventually, just like the whole time you were waiting you knew he was going to propose eventually. So, you OWE him the excruciatingly sweet experience of waiting to find out if marriage is truly in the cards or not. When he (finally!) presents you with the question and the ring, gasp, weep, hold your hands over your heart and say something like -- this is such an important, momentous decision that I have to think about it! I promise to let you know soon. Then make it boy soon, haha.
9.gif
Ha ha ha, I totally agree! Give them a taste of their own medicine, LOL!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 9:35:40 PM
Author: Skippy123
Hey there! Same thing happened to me; I think I waited 6 mo, bleh! At least he is making the waiting fun! I love your picture; it is so beautful & sweet! You are one of my fav liw so I am super duper excited for you!!!! Yay for a huge rock. hehe

Arhhhh, skippy you made my day honey!
9.gif

TG- Yep, he is pretty darn fantastic...thanks for the sweet words.

Thanks Girls!!! You''re the best!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2007 7:45:40 PM
Author: Maria D
9.gif
Boy soon...that would just kill him!
11.gif
I love it!!!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
That''s very cute that he is making such an effort - but you must also be going out of your mind!!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
25.gif

I had this exact same thought!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
what a cruel, cruel man, LOL i bet you thats something my b/f would do.... and i will kill him for torturing me.. however is very cute of him to try and make it a surprise.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
all of these amazing dates and he''ll probably pop the ? as you are unloading groceries or something...lol....how could he TORTURE you this way?
19.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Cruel, yes - but still so cute at the same time. I think it''s wonderful that he wants to make it a surprise!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
This weekend he took me for a romantic boat ride at sunset...he asked the captain to take a photo....and GUESSSS WHATTT!!!!???

NOTHING!!!!
38.gif

hahaha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh no, honey. Can you ask him about it? I am super impatient so I hear ya!!! He bought the stone so hang in there.
That is sweet he took you on a romantic boat ride.

Are you going to Switzerland w/him? If not how long will you be apart? Sorry if I am asking too many questions.
Hey, btw, I love your photoshop skills!!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am not going to ask him about it as it is soooo sweet of him. I will hang in there as long as it takes.

He will be gone initially for 4 months. If at that point the time frame increases then I will go out to join him. I am working on my master''s degree at the moment and my career is just getting going...

Ask away Skippy...you won''t offend.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, maybe he will ask you right before he leaves; that sounds super romantic. What are you getting your degree in? How exciting!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Masters in Management and with a Minor in Computer Information Systems.

I hope he asks before he leaves, but if not maybe i''ll get a proposal in the Alps. Yeh!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2007 9:48:28 PM
Masters in Management and with a Minor in Computer Information Systems.

I hope he asks before he leaves, but if not maybe i''ll get a proposal in the Alps. Yeh!!!
Wow good for you! That would be exciting to get engaged in the Alps. He sounds like he loves you very much; what a sweet guy! You sound like a wonderful person too!
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, I try to be a good person. I figure life is too short to stress about the little things.

I think you sound pretty fantastic yourself.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, thanks neighbor (I am in NM, next door to ya). hehe

Well, whatever your BF does will be fantastic, that is a gorgeous rock too! Yippeee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results