shape
carat
color
clarity

BEZELICIOUS! TG''s FG''S WF studs!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
Your earrings are simple and elegant! I WANT!!!!

And. I love your cushion.

And. You're so purttt-ay!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 6:42:48 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I got the stock photo and was a bit nervous because I could see poo color in the one tilted on the left! I don''t like poo in earrings! So here is the stock photo...J''s in platinum...

TGAL_1116.jpg
TGal, your new earrings are lovely. I cannot believe they are .4 -- they look like almost a carat with the bezel. Do you happen to know how many millimeters they are across? Your cushion is so yummy! I don''t think I had seen it before.

BTW, I actually though the left one in the stock photo looked more like pee than poo
2.gif
but thank goodness it was just a bad photo.

lili

Ideal_Rock
ooo, they are so pretty.
i love your e-ring by the way. it''s so sleek and elegant.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 8:09:17 PM
Author: Kay
TGal, your new earrings are lovely. I cannot believe they are .4 -- they look like almost a carat with the bezel. Do you happen to know how many millimeters they are across? Your cushion is so yummy! I don''t think I had seen it before.

BTW, I actually though the left one in the stock photo looked more like pee than poo
2.gif
but thank goodness it was just a bad photo.
In person, they are definitely not a carat, appearance wise. But they are a lot bigger than I thought. They diamonds themselves are about 4.75 in diameter, so I am guessing the bezels add anywhere from a half to a full mm?

And as for pee and poo...I''m pregnant. It''s all a mess anyway.
40.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
TG, I love the earrings, and love your cushion too. I haven''t paid much attention to cushions and now I am wondering WHY NOT! Yours is really amazing.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, too, love your e-ring stone! it has lovely proportions! And the bezel earrings are wonderful! I wish I could have one of every style!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops, forgot to post one (knew one was missing). The ring and the earrings from a distance, again to see scale. Plus I love the turquoise fire.
1.gif

And thanks again everyone for the nice words. I really appreciate all the help and votes I was given!

ETA, the things we do for each other...boy did I feel goofy taking this one!

IMG_0239a~1.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them, and they suit you so well. And your ring is so classic.

Weird question, what is that butterfly thing they are on in some of the photos? It is so pretty1

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Wowee!!! They are awesome!!! The bezels just give those .4s so much more OOMPHH!!!

ok, now I''m seriously thinking about bezeling mine... does WF allow you to have your own stones set in their bezels? Or do you have to buy them all-in? I love my studs but they would look so much BIGGER in bezels!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 6:53:43 PM
OK, I couldn''t help it...I had to make a happy face with my pretties...
F*I*N*A*L*L*Y! I was DYING!

Ok, this officially has to be THE most creative PS pic idea ever! You''re so SMART!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
TGal, honestly --- GREAT choice. Those look Capital M-massive in your ears, and the cut? Scrumptious. Blingerific...truly.

And YAY on loving the camera! So funny - this past weekend, KtRnIce and I hit the jewelers building in Boston, and I brought the camera. It was HYSTERICAL to watch folks go from looking at me like we were crrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaazy for taking pics to then LOOKING at the results and saying OH MY GOD, what camera is that and where can I get one?

I''m guessing there was a run on the 850s on Saturday night.....at least five of the jewelers we saw wanted one.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your new earrings are AWESOME! They look ginormous on you and I am continually impressed with J ACAs! I also loved the hand on face comparison shot! (It really did help show the size!)

Plus your pictures are seriously FANTASTIC! (I am the worst picture taker ever.) Loved the happy face, too. Congratulations on your new beauties!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan, it is some kind of art/stamp/glitter kit I got at Costco for my niece. There are all sorts of little colorful things packaged in there, but I liked the butterflies the best.

Sumbride, I can''t imagine that they wouldn''t do it for you. The thing is the bezels are EXPENSIVE. The 18K''s are $450, but I think they can do it in 14K for 300something. I love them, but they are a "fixed" look. I still love the martini''s...and have you checked out Steel''s earring jackets?

thing2of2, it''s not me, it''s the camera. Macro/jewelry photography is NOT my thing...I am more into travel and landscape photography. I didn''t even bother to "frame" these and make them interesting (using the rule of thirds and what not)...I just let the diamonds speak for themselves.

Al, I seriously owe you for your camera advice. VERY helpful and I LOVE the camera. This thing is crazy. It still takes practice but the photos are SO much easier to take. Because I wanted to show off the camera, all of these photos are in their original specs (minus cropping and sizing). No color correction. Amazing.

This is a freaky pic, but it shows you what craziness this little point and shoot can do. TGuy played with it and decided to aim for his eyeball. 2cm away, and if you look closely, you can SEE the camera and his hands reflecting off his eye. Again, original pic here...no playing except for cropping and resizing.

Canon should pay you commission!

IMG_0030a.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIKES over that last shot but OH MY what bezelicous yummies!!!!!! They are beautiful and look quite huge in your ears!
36.gif

edited because I can't spell bezelicious!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Great studs!!! Js for studs are the best!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
No pee or poo at all. Speaking of which, just you wait until the baby is born.....
20.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, the eyeball shot kinda scared me a bit, lol. Those earrings are gorgeous and they looke way bigger that .40 each! Enjoy them!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Holy eyeballs!
23.gif

Seriously though, congrats on some stunning bling! You ladies are starting to convince me on these J stones...
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
LOL at the eye picture! That''s creepy!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Tgal: I had you pegged as a blonde with sunstreaked hair & olive skin. (kind of remind me of my friend Julie who travels a lot). I had no idea you were a gorgeous asian lady with that jet black hair I covet. LOL. Shows you what I know.

Those bezels are yummers................no word of it on pg pser thread! You stinker! Why the poo obsession?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
puffy heart them and man they look huge on your dinky little ears...yay !! do you just love them or what. i need to get my camera out and start playing around meself.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love 'em and they look perfect on you Tgal!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Your earrings are spectacular! You are glowing just as bright as the diamonds! You are a beautiful pregnant woman!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Yummm earrings I can''t see any poo
3.gif
but when the baby comes there will be plenty I am sure
1.gif

They look fantastic :)

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
WOWOWOWOW!!!! Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. And seriously, the only poo you need to worry about is that which is headed your way after the baby arrives.

3.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
hmmmph....shoulda got bezels..
2.gif

Fantastico!
36.gif
I need a better camera!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tgal, they are just amazing...you totally made the right choice!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I LOVE them. They look huge on your ears too. Thanks for all the amazing photos. I think you need to take a shot of the earrings on your belly!! TTot needs a bling photo session too!
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 10:29:32 PM

Al, I seriously owe you for your camera advice. VERY helpful and I LOVE the camera. This thing is crazy. It still takes practice but the photos are SO much easier to take. Because I wanted to show off the camera, all of these photos are in their original specs (minus cropping and sizing). No color correction. Amazing.

This is a freaky pic, but it shows you what craziness this little point and shoot can do. TGuy played with it and decided to aim for his eyeball. 2cm away, and if you look closely, you can SEE the camera and his hands reflecting off his eye. Again, original pic here...no playing except for cropping and resizing.

Canon should pay you commission!
Hahaha - SO glad you love it! Seriously, I can''t say enough great things about this camera. I''m constantly amazed at the AMAZING pictures I get from it.

Too bad Canon doesn''t have self-referral cards! LOL

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''m actually SWEATY with excitement just looking at them!!

Did they help you choose them to match each other or did you choose yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results