shape
carat
color
clarity

bezel eternity band hard to clean? less light return?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Hello again! Looking for comfort, practicality, and bling in a 3mm or less eternity band. I like the bezel eternity bands with round diamonds, because the bezel shape accentuates the roundness of the diamond.

But are the bezel bands hard to clean? I know that there is a tiny hole at the bottom of each diamond, but a jeweler told me that the holes are not big enough and even a steamer cannot totally clean them.

Also, please excuse my ignorance, but would the bezel enclosure interfere with light return and make the diamond less twinkly?

Thank you for your patience with me. Hugs.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamonds reflect light from the top so a bezel set eternity will be fine. get a good ultrasonic cleaner and you''re good to go.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I have one and dirt doesn''t seem to be able to get underneath the diamonds so it just gets dirty on the top. It''s really ideal for me considering I think they could probably get pretty dirty with the holes undermeath. Here''s a pic

DSCN02190001.JPG

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Mrs. Salvo, that is what I needed to know! Thank you so much for helping me!

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Hera, you helped me much! Thank you for the photo and info!!

CowBelle

Rough_Rock
Hera, by the way, your rings look lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results