shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverly K Halo & Pink Spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gorgeous! It''s seriously SUCH a sparkler - I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous Liz! I love the scroll work on the sides.
36.gif
36.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, the color and profile are so pretty!! I really love the pictures of your ring on the beaded antique box too.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Sparkly and yummy! Are you better yet so we can hang out and I can seeeee?!
30.gif

And did you get a new camera? These shots are fabulous!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty Freke!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
luckynumber, MTG, packrat, Indylady, Maisie, portia, crasu, BEG, Catmom, Burberrygirl, akmiss and oddoneout--Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! This ring came to me by chance and I just fell in love!

Innerkitten--I love the pup''s paw too. He did NOT want to hold still for me to take a photo. Thank you!

Laila--nah. This is one of a few RHRs I have. I have this one, a green tourmaline and a pink tourmaline that used to belong to my mom.

TL--I think of it as being my princess ring, because it IS so feminine and delicate!

Lovinggems--I took a picture of all of my erings on one hand...coming soon to a thread near you!

Chrono--I swear it looks so much more obnoxiously ornate in the pics. I didn''t even realize there was milgrain around the surprise diamonds until I saw these pics! It''s sitting on an antique beaded box that my aunt gave me. She had decided long ago that I had started an antique box collection, and I kept getting them. I do love this one though, and it stays on my nighstand.

Monkeypie--We shall hang out soon enough. I actually just got one of those bendy gorillapod things and the stability has helped SO MUCH. before I''d take soooo many more pictures and get not very good results...

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! What a great setting, and that stone has personality. Yum
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Freke what a superb makeover for the setting. It''s amazing how different it looks with the garnet and the spinel. I greatly prefer it with the spinel - they look made for each other. Incredibly pretty and I also love your description of how the spinel spoke to you!!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Lovely!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2010 5:06:10 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Probably my favorite picture that I''ve ever taken...he held still for about 2 seconds...
Liz,

This is AWESOME....Nicky likes wearing your ring, too!

I LOVE the way your ring turned out!

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is freakin'' WIN, Freke!!!!! I adore the paw pic. Oh, and your RH pic, too! Looks gorgeous on you!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautifully feminine with the setting and the pink spinel!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is gorgeous!!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results