shape
carat
color
clarity

Better Pics of "Dinner" Ring/Remount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I took some new pics of a remount I got about a month ago. I had also posted about how my MIL said it looked like a dinner ring.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Oops. The Dinner in the Subject should be in quotes.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Oops. Here''s a photo. It''s too late for me to be doing this right now! I need to go to bed!

ldnew1.JPG

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a close-up of one of the sides.

ldnew2.JPG

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think your MIL is on crack, because "dinner ring" is just whack.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
First: that is a beautifully ornate setting that in no way, shape, or form looks like a dinner ring. I''d say it''s a gorgeous, deco-inspired e-ring/rhr (which is a phrase I hate, but as it''s common currency ....)

Second: Surfgirl, love the scansion!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Could you pass me the mashed potatoes and gravy...that ring is making me hungry for some reason...it is by chance a dinner ring?
2.gif

NOT!! Absolutely not!!! I love it! The design is uniquely yours...yet it has classic three stone bones...the two baguettes flanking the center stone...it has so much character....hum, I think she may be lacking in some. Nothing a big bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy can't fix. I am an not suggesting you serve them with a spoon...just hurl them through the air with your right hand of course so she can focus on the ring as the potatoes hit her right in the ol kisser!

Dinner ring...yea, you could make it one!
31.gif
§

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 3:32:44 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Could you pass me the mashed potatoes and gravy...that ring is making me hungry for some reason...it is by chance a dinner ring?
2.gif
*giggle*snort*choke*

dks, you really are hysterical
9.gif

And, that beauty is so far from a dinner ring that it''s just obscene. It is, however, stunning!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 1:14:36 AM
Author: surfgirl
I think your MIL is on crack, because ''dinner ring'' is just whack.
ROFL!!! I couldn''t agree more, dinner ring my foot!
29.gif
Stunning and unique is more like it!
16.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SNORT! You guys are TOO, TOO funny, but I do agree it is in no way a dinner ring. Littledebbie, the close ups of your ring are simply amazing. It is so gorgeous with a vintage flare that I just love! Congratulations on picking a wonderful remount.
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning. I love it. Doorknobsolitare, your are hysterical.
9.gif
You almost made me spit my coffee out. ha ha ha

Linda

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
littledebbie, you''re ring is gorgeous. Buy yourself a package of those little pink foamy ear plugs for when you''re around your MIL!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I am probably as old as your MIL and there is NO WAY I think that ring looks anything like a dinner or cocktail ring. It is absolutely gorgeous and unique and special. Ignore this woman and wear that beauty proudly!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, if anything I would call it a "stunner".......
30.gif
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that ring is gorgeous - I love the setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results