shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Value for the Buck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
newly graded stone, yet old report... this stone must not have been able to make it under the new grade. pass

not enough information.

has potential by the ags0 grading. i can''t make out the angles on the report though.
7.gif

not enough information. probably a virtual stone that would be drop shipped. pass

this could be the best bang for the buck winner

virtual stone. call it in if you are crazy curious, but i think you have enough options available without looking at virtual stones.

pwings

Rough_Rock
what do u mean virtual stone?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to look and offer my opinion, but then I saw that Belle made a recommendation, and honestly, I''d go with anything Belle picked out. You can trust Belle''s judgement anyday!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh rod, you are just too sweet.
face23.gif

everyone''s opinion is valuable here. every single one. that''s what makes ps so great!
36.gif

now make your pick!
26.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Well since I''ve been looking and debating the WF stone that Belle says is the best bang for buck, I''m going to say that one too. Although I''ll be a bit sad to see it go
2.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh Belle, thanks!!
19.gif

The thing is that I have now looked at each stone, and as I would have expected, I believe you picked out the best stone!

So pwings, I vote for Whiteflash''s 1335324 stone!

tarssarb

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 12:38:46 PM
Author: belle

newly graded stone, yet old report... this stone must not have been able to make it under the new grade. pass

not enough information.

has potential by the ags0 grading. i can''t make out the angles on the report though.
7.gif

not enough information. probably a virtual stone that would be drop shipped. pass

this could be the best bang for the buck winner

virtual stone. call it in if you are crazy curious, but i think you have enough options available without looking at virtual stones.

What does it mean that it is a newly graded stone with an old report?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 2:43:39 PM
Author: tarssarb

What does it mean that it is a newly graded stone with an old report?
ags changed their grading guidlines mid last year and they now grade light performance. any stone graded after june(ish) would be reported on this new report. it is possible this stone would not make the ''0'' grade for light performance, so the dealer asked ags to give the grading on the old report which doesn''t indicate light performance.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results