shape
carat
color
clarity

best spf moisturizer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been using Oil of Olay Complete for years now but I don''t know if there is something else better out there.

My skin isn''t particularly oily or dry - just a little dry in the morning after I wash my face and pretty normal at other times, so I don''t need anything too heavy or greasy.

I need at least spf 15 or 30, and both UVB and UVA protection.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love the Neutrogena Dry-Touch sunscreens. They come in all different strengths, feel nice and light on your skin, but still are moisturizing (for me). Also reasonably priced and available at all drugstores.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Basil!

I use Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Sunscreen/Moisturizer...I''ve been using it for the last 2 years and I adore it. It''s super light - not greasy at all!

It protects against UVA/UVB rays - And it''s SPF 30
1.gif

I don''t know if there will be many other moisturizers with SPF 30 or above - I went to Sephora to see if a sales associate could recommend something similar to this, and there was nothing comparable at Sephora.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I like the Olay definity foam stuff. It''s pricey for drug store moisturizer, but I can use it all year without having to switch.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Eucerin Daily Defense isn''t greasy, heavy, or oily. I believe it is SPF 30.

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, just saw this thread. i''m a dermatologist and i LOVE neutrogena and aveeno products!!
regarding neutrogena, anything with helioplex offers great protection. they have a new daily defense out (spf 45) which is nice and not too greasy. i also like the dry touch ones (i think someone else mentioned them), but sometimes they feel a bit heavier to me. i use them if i know i''ll be outside for awhile.

i also really like aveeno positively radiant. that''s what i''m using right now and it feels great (and also has really good uva and uvb protection).

HTH.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like aveeno''s too.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve trie deverything, from Chanel to Olay, and my favorite is Neutrogena Visibly Even Moisturizer SPF 15. I''m normal to oily, and it absorbs immediately with no shine or greasiness - so lightweight, and smells fresh. Love it!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I really liked a L''oreal product... it was SPF 15, derma something... it''s in a purple bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results