shape
carat
color
clarity

Best prices for Tag Heuer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I am looking for a Tag Heuer watch for my hubby for Christmas. The only place I''ve looked so far is Jared and the sales lady was quite pushy and rude, so I really don''t want to give her the commission.....does anyone know where I can get the best deal on a Tag watch? Thanks:)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are lots of places online where you can purchase them. My FI bought me an Aquaracer for my birthday last year. I think it was $800 marked down from $1200. I don''t know who he ordered it through though.

parkerj

Shiny_Rock
I know it sounds crazy, but I have a tag and so does my husband and we bought BOTH of them from Amazon. go figure, but that was the best price we could find!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I live on the East Coast, and my Tag Diamond Link was $2800 marked down from $3199. SUPER expensive (it was a gift from FH). It has diamond numbers and a something like 60 diamonds around the bezel with a black onyx (?) face.

He bought it for me at Hannoush (spelling?!) but I don''t think they have stores outside New England. Amazon or Costco are definitely the cheapest, but usually they''re refurbs. He also has a Tag ($1000 couple years old) from them and he bought a Breitling Cockpit Chrono from Ross Simons for something insane like $5000 last year.

Hope that helped!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH purchased mine from our independent jeweler, the MSRP was $2150 and DH paid $1500. I have the Link with MOP face and 11 diamonds. It came with a written appraisal for the full retail value as well. Personally I would try to go through your local indie jeweler or buy online.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know where you got the idea that most of the watches sold on those sites are refurbs, but I disagree. Tags, like most other fashion driven lines are discontinued when new lines are launched. My watch was a discontinued model, not a refurb.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
worldofwatches.com. I've purchased a tag for myself and FF from them. Great customer service. They do lifetime battery replacements for free, I've sent my watch twice to them, they send it back polished and looking brand new!

ETA: forget it, just went on their site and they only have 4 tag models for sale?! they used to have an EXTENSIVE selection. too bad....sorry!
8.gif

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend''s dad got a TAG on overstock.com for a great price. Took it to a jeweler and it checked out.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your responses. I found a great one at Overstock.com that I think I am going to order! Thanks again for the help:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results