shape
carat
color
clarity

Best pet stroller?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking for feedback on the best pet stroller that will fit one large cat (17.8 lbs) and one small-medium cat (10 lbs) together. I''d like it to have a cup holder and a good amount of space for them. Thanks in advance!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be watching this thread, because it''s something I''m dying to get, too!

Although my family swears they will commit me when I start wheeling Boo around in a stroller!!! But I think it''s a great idea!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Are you sure your cats will tolerate a pet stroller? I know mine never would...but I''ll be interested to see what people have to say on this topic.

Lynn - I know Boo already goes out with you guys so he''d probably be fine, but our three are definitely scaredy-cats when it comes to anything beyond the front door
20.gif
3.gif

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
no disrespect to all of the adoring cat owners. However, when I read this i thought maybe this was a prank post.

I will be watching as well to see what people recommend. I have not seen anything like this much less have known a cat that would tolerate riding in almost anything.

disneybride

Shiny_Rock
Not a joke! I have one now made by Four Paws but my enormous cat doesn''t fit comfortably in it. I want one both can ride in. They are indoor cats that love the outdoors and don''t do well with harnesses. I saw Snooper had a really nice pet stroller that both of her cats were sitting in, but I can''t find anything similar to it online. So far the Pet Gear AT3 seems to get the best reviews.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked for ones designed for dogs? I''d imagine something designed to fit like a cocker spaniel or something might work...

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I looked for one awhile back too but never found one I was happy with. Most of them are not very well made, too small, and just not worth the money IMO. My coworkers think I''m completely loopy for wanting it for my cats too but I swear I got good reasons!
9.gif

I wanted one (well, actually I would need more than one
31.gif
) that would double as a carrier so that I can use it when we go out (ie. vet, travelling, etc). I can barely carry a single cat in a carrier, forget when we have to double up!
38.gif

I also have non-walking cats so it would be nice to take them out for a fresh air in a stroller.

Of course, now that we''re up to 7 cats nothing short of a PICK UP TRUCK will work for us so I''m no longer looking
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results