shape
carat
color
clarity

best diamond for $25K?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dazed and Confused

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for that perfect engagement ring in the $25K range. I started by reading everything on this site, but now I''m suffering from information overload! She likes the square proportions and cut corners of radiants, but also wants the sparkle and brillance of a round. She doesn''t have a strong preference for either, so what''s a guy to do? Round, radiant or other (like the Square H&A)? I just want a good looking diamond (no colorwith lots of sparkle) that looks "big" for the money (not too deep). Help!
39.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Your budget is excellent. You should be able to find an incredibly well cut colorless diamond in whatever shape and size you decide on.

Settle in here, study more, ask for opinion, look around - and have fun!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.goodoldgold.com
Has several different different cuts that would meet your requirements I like the Jubilee cut.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Dazed,

Something like this one might be of interest (I wouldn''t dissuade you from square diamonds at all, but with rounds, you can uniquely benefit from the search by cut database here, which is where I found that one. Still, make sure you take your time, and get the shape you want.

You may find these shopping suggestions helpful, too.

Best of wishes,

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
If she wants a square stone, i would get a square stone. With you budget, you can get an amazing square H&A from goodoldgold.

JC

Shiny_Rock
Dazed and Confused.....

I agree with John. With a budget like that you''ll definitely have many options to consider. Check on the websites advertised right here on PS. Give several a call to get whatever questions you may have answered. I''m sure that you''ll find fair prices and many people willing to help. Good luck...

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results