shape
carat
color
clarity

BEST DAY EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Anyone just ever have one of those great days where everything works out? Believe me, it doesn't happen that often for me..
But today was a great day!

First, altough I miss hubby, he is out of town...SO...I spent the WHOLE day by myself...

First, I just picked a good outfit...I was comfie and felt good...
Oh yeah, I also went on ebay to see if fabric I happened to want was on there..and it's less than HALF of retail I've seen so I'm getting it!!!
I had a hair cut appointment and didn't wait at all...I got the BEST bangs she's given me in a while and the best blow out!
Then, my mom happened to be around so I met her for lunch (I don;t see her often bc of family issues...I went an married a jewish boy do I'm on the outs with dad and that makes moms life hard....but i digress!

Then, I went to Home Goods/Marshalls to return some throw pillows and there was NO line....think the red sea...the line just parted

Then I got my hubby the BEST shirt ever, he's going to LOVE it

Then I went to another home goods store... I've been "tormented" over how to decordate above my bed and on two walls elsewhere...WELL, they had the most amazing dark wood rectangular frames for nice prints and they are PERFECT...

Then I went to another store and I found coordinating frames for another wall in the bedroom...SCORE

Then I found the perfect spa blue/green coverlet for my bed...I'm thinking of not doing toile anymore...

Then I got a McDonald's ice cream cone!!!!!!!!

Then I went to CVS and got great lip gloss

Then I randomly sprayed Sheseido sp? "energizing" frangrance and I LOVE it. Smelled myself all night long!

Then I got the most AMAZING work blouse that looks like a black blazer but it's a shirt and very light and stretchy...was on sale from $185.00 to $60!

The weather was so nice on the way home and there was no traffic and they played all the best songs on the radio

Then I got the fattest macaroni around- husband like skinny... and made some broc. and garlic. YUM.

Now I'm sitting here watching CRIBS with a cup of iced tea and I don't have to fight for the remote!!!

I didn't actually spend that much although it sounds like a lot....

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR GREAT DAY!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Lol, you make me feel like a glutton and a sloth.

I slept tilll 10 (first time i slept more than 4 hrs/night this week
14.gif
), ate 3 times, took 2 naps, and it''s only 7pm. But i''m going clubbing in Hollywood tonight and it''s dinner time so i gotta get my butt dressed and outta bed!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
wow! sounds like a GREAT day MMM!!!! lucky gal!!!!

we''re just back from honeymoon - today we started packing boxes (we''re moving this wk) UGH!! but we went out for a yummy italian din din & i''m relaxing for a bit, listening to the smooth jazz channel while hubby watches a the dvd he bought after din. tomorrow''s more boxing up....
7.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I am exhausted just reading your great--and productive--day.
37.gif

I got up and layed aoound wheezing in my shut-in house (can't open windows--POLLEN), then ate a bowl of soup, then put the cold compresses on my eyes and passed out for 6 hours in a drug-induced coma, flanked by 2 fat dog butts.
14.gif

But, boy, a Mickey D's ice cream sure sounds good right about now.....Oh, DH......
2.gif
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
lucky gal!

I rented movies and pampered my beagle babies
21.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you had a fabulous day!

Today we met my SIL for lunch, then went shopping and I bought a few new face creams and a new plant, then we came home and THIS is where luxury kicked in. . .both kids fell asleep for a nap and I spent an hour listening to music, drinking wine and reading a book while my cuddily cat sat in my lap purring. Wonderful afternoon!

Then we took the kids outside and did some yard work. Kids now are in the bath, and I''ve had too much wine (LOL!) - so DH is watching kids. . .so this is it! Time to put kids to sleep and read a bit more
2.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you!

I didn''t do much, except study... blegh, all day long.
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results