shape
carat
color
clarity

Best coupon code sites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
How often do you look for coupon codes when you buy something (especially more expensive items)? If you bring the coupon code into a retailer, do they work, or are they generally only for online purchases?

I''m curious in general about this subject, but I''m also wondering because we''re going to buy 2 digital cameras today, and I''d like to find the best deal possible. I''d rather buy from a store instead of shopping online.

We''ve done a ton of research and it looks like the Canon PowerShot G9 is going to be for both of us to use. The Canon Powershot A720 IS is what I''m going to use more on a day to day basis, to take spur of the moment shots (like when school starts again).

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
With the ones I''ve seen, they are only online, but I wouldn''t see why the codes wouldn''t work instore. Perhaps because they need to have the actual coupon instead of a print out? Not too sure. I know that we will take codes without the actual coupon. Retailmenot.com, coupnheaven.com and couponcode.com are some that I''ve seen.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I don't think that merchandise stores have the ability to type in coupon codes... most of them are scanners for bar codes. I could be wrong.

Here are a few I found though... PDF format, so you can print them off. I'm not sure that they match the series cameras that you have decided on though:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=PromotionsAct

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
A lot of stores price match. Just call before you go to see what they need.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Here is another option... Most stores on the website, will price match if you buy directly in the sotre, you just have to show proof and call ahead. I use them quite often.

It''s called corporate perks. Here is the link.
https://authenticate.corporateperks.com/default.cfm?uOrgNameShort=us&uSelect=false&log=7

It used to only be for companys that pay, but I believe it is free to everyone now. They have over 200 stores, including Circuit City (They have given me the 10% discount in-store before) and a few other camera stores, all you have to do is print off the coupon or the page that says what the discount is, and then take it with you to the store. They should apply the rebate at the time of purchase. Just to be sure, I would go ahead and call before going to the store, to make sure they will match the online offer.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the links Stephanie, Meresal! I found some unbelieveable prices at some of the places you recommended and I called a few stores to see if they would price match. No one would price match an online retailer -- no surprise there, I suppose. Even though some of the deals sounded great, I hesitated to veer away from the actual B&M stores, simply because I had never heard of these online stores and I''m a ittle leery. It''s funny, we didn''t hesitate to buy my engagement ring and our wedding bands from online companies, but I rather not do it for our cameras. Whiteflash and Boone Rings get rave reviews, but everyprice.com -- just not sure about.
1.gif

Thanks for the tip Tacori! I called around to a bunch of places. The best deal that I could find is that Best Buy has both cameras we''re going to get and they''ll discount one of them by $50, to match Ritz Camera, a local shop (I''m not sure if it''s a national chain).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results