shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Book for you dog lovers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I have been meaning to post this since I finished it.
If you love dogs, I highly recommend reading "Marley and Me" by John Grogan. It is great.
I laughed out loud over and over and then cried so hard I spilt coffee all over my pajamas.
If you have ever owned a dog you will relate, but there are just simple touching life moments in this great summer read and it is very good. It will make you snuggle your puppy and your spouse too!

The funniest part was our dog, Boomer, has had several anectdotes to Marley''s and this weekend we took him to the beach and I felt like we were living a moment from the book. Poor Boomer.

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Jorman,

If you''re looking for another GREAT dog book, try "Sight Hound" by Pam Houston. It''s an incredible story about a woman and her WolfHound. Amazing book, amazing author (her other books are awesome too).

Anyhow, figured I''d spread the word!!

Aussiegirl : p

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Aussiegirl! I''ll have to pick it up.

We both have Aussies! Awww!

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Aren''t Aussies the best???

Well, to each his own, but they''re my #1 : )

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I have to second Marley & Me! Such a great book, but the end is very, very sad… it took me three days to finish it because I knew what was coming. I bawled my eyes out the last three chapters. And you are SOOOO right Jorman… it really does make you want to snuggle your puppy and spouse a little more!

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Well guys, I''ll warn you then that "Sight Hound" by Pam Houston has its down moments too... but that''s clear from the beginning - no awful surprises : )

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I still want to read it Aussiegirl!

(Aussies are my fav too. Especially my Boomer! He has been sick because we took him to the beach for the first time and he decided salt water made a great beverage. I felt terrible becuase he felt horrible. My poor little fluffy muffin!)

NJC- I am so glad you liked the book. I loved it! It has a good happy last few pages though. But man- I BAWLED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results