clarity

Bertolucci Watches To Choose

Which Watch Should I Get

• 2nd One

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The solid gold watch, most deifinitely. How much do you know about this vendor? The prices are so good, it makes me wonder
23.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The gold one is far more classic and versatile in my opinion.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
To me the solid gold one, is a timeless classic and elegant timepiece. Huge difference in price between the two. If you can swing the first one go for it. Make sure you get a full warranty, haven''t bought from these online watch vendors. I know the savings are great, but best to ask those all important questions. Like what if my watch breaks, do you send it back to the manufacturer?? What is the cost?? Honestly my local B&M has beaten online prices. Have to say the peace of mind, that I can bring it to them if something goes wrong is so worth it. This is an expensive watch, do the research. You''ll decide what is right for you!!
HTH, and let us know which one you choose!!!
1.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I would have to agree with other responses, as a solid gold watch would be more timeless. However, both are nice!

nytrokiss

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice guys!

In the end i bought This Watch I liked it better. I spoke to them on the phone and they were very knowledgeable and honest. Will let you guys know when i am going to get it and how it is! (tomorrow because i had it shipped next day air!)

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
That one is nice too. It has more of a bracelet look to it, so it will be especially nice dressed up.

nytrokiss

Rough_Rock
I got the watch!!! it came in a beautiful box with all the proper and authentic papers and tags! I got a 2 year manufacturer warranty and i really love the watch!

I will definitely buy from this site again!

36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bertoluccis are great, I have two, but both of mine are stainless, one is round, has touches of rose and white gold, and the other is the one the poster posted, but mine is stainless with diamonds. I love that watch, have not been wearing it since I got my Franck Muller, but I do love it. Definitely the first one, no doubts. The other is trendy to me and I would tire of it.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2007 12:20:45 PM
Author: nytrokiss
I got the watch!!! it came in a beautiful box with all the proper and authentic papers and tags! I got a 2 year manufacturer warranty and i really love the watch!

I will definitely buy from this site again!

36.gif
Glad to hear you love your watch!! It is nice that it comes with a 2-yr mfg warranty. I am looking to purchase a Bedat from a grey market vendor, but they give me a 2-yr warranty (not mfg warranty though).

When shall we expect wrist shots?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results