shape
carat
color
clarity

Bernie Robbins....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gdales

Rough_Rock
This is only my second post. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Bernie Robbins Jewelers in Radnor, PA and what their thoughts were? We are waiting to hear some info on a Daniel K solitaire setting and uternity band from them.
Thanks,
Gdales

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi I did and wasn't happy. I was going to have them do a setting for my asscher for a RHR. I waited and waited and when I did get a cad it was of the WRONG ring. They wasted like a month of my time. You can see the thread it's called here's my storm worthy asccher. I am now having Quest do the ring and they have been great to work with. ETA: They are a good store to buy from though, just don't have them do any custom work for you.
2.gif

gdales

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh, thank you for your honesty I really appreciate it. We originally contacted them because they are the only jewelers who carry Daniel K around here. Depending on what the markup is for his setting we will see if we end up going with it or not, but I still haven''t heard from them.

Which brings me to another question. I really like this particular soli setting but I do not think that it is rare or never been done before. If the Daniel K is more of a markup than we prefer to spend (really want the money to go towards the asscher) what can I do about getting it custom made? It is exactly the setting that I want but I also do not want to infringe on any designers work. I have high regards for anyone''s artistic ability and ideas and would not feel comfortable asking to replicate something that is an original. We have a few friends and family members that have bought many pieces from a local jeweler named Jeff (I think) and the store is Devon Jewelers. They have mostly bought estate pieces from him but a few have had custom pieces done and all seem to be very impressed with his service as well as his ability. I guess we will just have to wait to hear back about the Daniel K.

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree with Kaleigh...my experience with Robbins was the same,

ok for a completed, designer piece, but forget custom work. Prices are way too high in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results