shape
carat
color
clarity

Before you met your SO.... did you chase boys?

How forward were you?

• I would ask people out on dates

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would both wait to be asked and ask others out

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
(Or girls, as the case may be)

Were you a romanticaly forward person, or did you wait for someone else to ask you out?

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t ask a guy out until I turned 21... and that was only because my friends made me
3.gif
I''m old fashioned so I believe that a guy should ask a girl out.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I''m also old fashioned - I like to be asked.

I think I would worry about a relationship too much If I thought I liked a guy more than he liked me.
I was afraid of being the recipient of a pity date.

When I was in Japan, though, it seemed like it was the ladies doing all the boy chasing, so I think what is "old fashined" might be different depending on cultural norms.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I actually asked A out on our first date!
9.gif
I did a little bit of both in my time before finding him, but I asked him out to dinner first...but I let him make the moves from there!
31.gif

KatM

Shiny_Rock
i had terrible self esteem and believed no one would ever want to date me.

so neither, i guess.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always preferred to be chased, myself!
3.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I got asked out plenty, but more or less asked out the two guys that I''ve had relationships with.
3.gif

FI was a keeper, so I think I''m a good picker... 1 for 2 ain''t bad!
2.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Umm, none of the above? All of my relationships sort of evolved out of friendships, so no asking out really ever happened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
heehee i dated lots of boys before fi, and he knows that too, he says i was a hussy when we were in high school together haha
thismuchistrue.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 1:12:32 AM
Author: misskitty
Umm, none of the above? All of my relationships sort of evolved out of friendships, so no asking out really ever happened.
Ditto! I feel like I never "dated" in the traditional sense!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I liked chasing and I liked being chased. Mostly I just liked boys.
11.gif

BF and I kind of evolved from a friendship, so there wasn''t any chasing or asking. Just mutual agreement and a whole lot of happiness.

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
For most of my dating life, I waited to be asked out... but by my late-20s, I had enough confidence to go for it when I was really interested.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m old fashioned. I waited to be asked.

Not too old fashioned of course. My grandmother''s wisdom about cows and milk never really sunk in...

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
If I was interested, I asked.

If the guy asked me, I wasn''t interested. Sux for them, but I liked to do the choosing myself.
11.gif

mousey

Shiny_Rock
I was an awful chaser, and boy obsessed. But I only ever chased the ones that had NO interest in me. I was repulsed by the ones that showed any signs of reciprocating my affections. My friends used to say I was allergic to them. All that changed when I met BF. There was no drama, no chasing, just very simple, no games. I guess I just wasn t ready for commitment until then. I only had one other boyfriend before FF, and he was horrible (always breaking up with me, cheating, then begging for forgiveness yada yada. God knows why I put up with him for a year!).

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 2:20:12 PM
Author: princesss
11.gif

BF and I kind of evolved from a friendship, so there wasn''t any chasing or asking. Just mutual agreement and a whole lot of happiness.
+1
28.gif

but I asked him....
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2009 7:13:00 PM
Author: trillionaire
Date: 10/6/2009 2:20:12 PM

Author: princesss

11.gif

+1
28.gif

but I asked him....
2.gif

He made me ask him. He sat there and said, "Well, I guess we''re going to date sooner or later..." and made me say I wanted it to happen sooner, thankyouverymuch. I''m currently threatening to say, "Well, I guess we''re going to get married sooner or later..." when he proposes.
27.gif
11.gif

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
HAHA! I was a ''chaser'' I guess, but I never actually asked a guy out. I had stupid (obsessive) crushes and was very foward with flirting with whomever I was infatuated with at the time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results