shape
carat
color
clarity

Before & After...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
What a change! I love it! What do you plan to do with the old setting? I can totally see a barion cut ruby or sapphire in it...
30.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW..you''re right, it does look HUGE.."less is more"..and I find it looks like an engagement ring now. The halo was pretty, but I find it looked more like a right hand ring before. Congrats..enjoy!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, it looks huge
36.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Congrates on having the wisdome and guts to change to your new setting!!!! Its so classy and elegant with lots of WOW factor to boot!!!!.

I am going through similar and my current setting is not disimilar to your old one (what are the odds????) !!!!!!

Im very impressed that you followed through and basically now have 2 great rings!!!!!! An aqua would look great in the old setting!!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Such a classy, sleek new setting! It''s lovely!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks fantastic - great decision!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I am also a solitaire girl and I just adore the re-set! Gorgeous!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new setting looks great. The simpleness really does highlight the stone.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it as a solitaire!

moobaby

Rough_Rock
Looks lovely. :)

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone for the thumbs up
2.gif

Sharon101: I think that Maisie is going through a similar situation where we are trading our blingbling for a simplier setting. I would love to see what your ring looks like as I am sure its gorgeous too! Please do share! Maybe we should start a "Halo to Solitaire" thread...
31.gif
More excuses to see pretty jewelry
30.gif

I really wanted a blingy setting when I chose the first setting, but then I was starting to feel a little self-conscious when people would make comments on it... even if they were compliments; a little too much attention...

I now love the low key me
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new setting! Yanno, they say that a halo makes a diamond look bigger, but depending on the way it''s designed, that''s not not always necessarily true. I think you made a smart choice in simplifying your setting, it looks much more like a 1.69ct now!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results