carat
color
clarity

Beaudry Ring with Richard Homer Sapphire from Pearlman's

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

DS, your pieces never cease to amaze! Well done!

cheers--Sharon

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1334877885|3175592 said:
Thank you everyone! Pictures just cannot capture the rich color of the sapphire, unfortunately..or at least I am not competent enough to do it! I almost got a 5 stone ring, but I figured I would go for something unique!

Do you think it would confuse people too much if I changed my avatar picture to this ring? My picture now looks like 100 other people's anyway! :lol: But I always get confused when other people change their picture! (Maybe I shouldn't since this is a diamond forum, primarily.)

That's funny, I didn't realize who was posting on RT and had to look at your name, I didn't realize how often I just referred to the avatar. :lol:

I love love love how the halo makes the sapphire stand out! And I adore the color of the sapphire, it's a beautiful ring DS, I hope you enjoy it for a long long time! :))

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
What a unique ring! Congratulations on your anniversary! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks burk, Sharon, Christina, and fridays_child!!! :))

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
See what happens when I step away for a few days (or weeks)??? ha ha DS - I love how this ring turned out. That stone and setting are perfect together. Congrats on adding another stunner to your collection. :appl:

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
DS, it is spectacular! You found a great stone. I am wondering how you like the concave cut? I've liked this cut for awhile, was considering an aquamarine cut this way. I love how it brings out the bright, lighter blue flecks in your sapphire. Like blue fireworks! Congrats on your anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklyOEC|1335133211|3177984 said:
See what happens when I step away for a few days (or weeks)??? ha ha DS - I love how this ring turned out. That stone and setting are perfect together. Congrats on adding another stunner to your collection. :appl:

Now don't stay away so long next time, sparkly!!! :bigsmile: Thanks so much!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mimi72|1335137251|3178036 said:
DS, it is spectacular! You found a great stone. I am wondering how you like the concave cut? I've liked this cut for awhile, was considering an aquamarine cut this way. I love how it brings out the bright, lighter blue flecks in your sapphire. Like blue fireworks! Congrats on your anniversary!

Thank you, mimi! I was uncertain how I'd feel about concave cut because I am pretty traditional on everything :bigsmile: , but I knew it was risk-free so I ordered the stone to see. I think it really compliments a round stone and brings out brilliance. So I really love it! That said, I am not sure I would want concave cut in other shapes. I'd just have to see them to know. I do agree that it might be great in an aqua, though. I love aquamarine!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't believe I didn't see this! Its absolutely beautiful! I love it!!

I know i'm late but
congrats.gif
on your anniversary!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this either! Congratulations!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I've always wanted to own a Richard Homer concave cut gem. This is really reinforcing my craving. :lickout:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I know that I looked at the pictures of your beautiful ring DS (more than a few times), but I can't believe I didn't post. It is beautiful!! :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somehow I missed this! Love it!!! Congrats J!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
its beautiful!!! looks great on your hand!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so long overdue as I've been enjoying it in your avatar, but just had to drop by and say officially how gorgeous I think your ring is. I love the setting and the color of your sapphire. Wonderful ring!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful DS!! ...have always love Richard Homer's concave cuts.. :appl:

boxy

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love that setting!!!! Your ring is a true beauty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Maisie, Jereni, miraclesrule, onedrop, Tacori, 04diamond, minous, DF, and boxy!

I am at Disney World and just checked in quickly and saw these nice comments! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results