shape
carat
color
clarity

Be Careful What You Post on the Colored Stone Forum

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, just so we know, what is your price range and preferred size ? Over 1.5 cts, I think it is $2000+ per carat for a well-balanced red with a decent native cut.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1350684576|3288859 said:
I don't know whether should I post here since it is about me.
But you might wanna hear the other side of the story...
When you change a word or two, you can really change a lot

The reason I was selling it is to get money for the 3ct orangy red mahenge spinel
I saw that stone from the Someone Has to Buy thread 2 days ago.

I listed my stone and it was sold yesterday evening.

Today I saw some PSer's input about how silky and orangy it would be in OP's another thread and I decide not purchasing that stone
So I apologized twice to the buyer that since I no longer need the money, I am having second thought selling my collections
I apologized twice for my impulsive behavior and issued a full refund.

So there it is, I did not think my stone is worth more than what I sold like it sounds from the OP
I just don't need to collect funds for a big purchase anymore.

Then I said I get that you are looking for a red spinel and will be disappointed. But I don't know why you are so pissed
and swear will disclose me since I explained clearly and apologized twice. Not like I don't get why she's upset....

I am not a trader or reseller just having second thought about selling my collections with apologies...

I do not harbor any ill feelings toward OTL. But I would like to disclose for prospective buyers that OTL told me she was going to list a Mahenge spinel for sale after I bought the red spinel. Although she posted the above that she was not selling her collection I see the Mahenge spinel was put up for sale today.

It is what it is and I am not angry. But I do want any prospective buyer to at least have this information if they choose to buy from her. If I am beating a dead horse here I apologize. I just don't want someone else to wind up disappointed like I did and find their funds tied up with Paypal if she changes her mind. Paypal held my refund from her pending review and I just had the money released yesterday.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa,
I am glad you were refunded your money and thank you for the update.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results