shape
carat
color
clarity

bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
storm cold!!
-7 here with 30 mile an hour winds.
Heat is just barely keeping up inside.
Anyone else freezing?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
storm getting old I used too run around without a coat in this kind of weather!
getting old sux!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
darn I typed a long response and lost it.
east%20coast%20psers.gif

That is cold, brrrr just thinking about it!!!! I thought 30 degrees was cold; I am a wimp about the cold! I tend to wear layers to keep warm. Hope you stay warm!!
I wonder what other states or parts of the country are that cold too???

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Weather channel says today it''s 6. Feels like -12. With 15mph wind. And I believe it. My eyes perpetually water then entire time I''m outside. So much for mascara.

Central Illinois.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Same here strm. 9 degrees with -7 windchill.

toocoldforoldfolks.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Eastern Iowa: It''s -6 here but feels like -20 with the wind chill. It "warmed up" enough the last couple days for a new layer of snow, but I think now we''re back to the bitter cold stuff again.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Freezing my butt off in Chicago!
7.gif

I love leaving my house with black pants and then when I get into the office they are a lovely, white chalky grey on the bottom!
3.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Well, I guess I cannot complain...I was about to though, as it is actually raining/stormy here in SoCal.

HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WARM
7.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Demon and his brother Oscar Trouble are LOVING this though! They cannot WAIT to go over to the dog run and romp around in the snow. And even after a long while when they're shivvering like mad I have to beg them to come back in. Crazy damn dogs!

Last weekend when I was taking my clients around it was 1 degree according to the thermometer in the car. Over the course of the day it got up to 5...

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy said:
"darn I typed a long response and lost it".

This sound like me...not like you...
Yes its cold here also..

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Storm said: getting old sux!

Storm look at the bright side on this one.You will never be as young as you were when you posted this message....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 12:41:07 PM
Author: scarleta
Skippy said:
'darn I typed a long response and lost it'.

This sound like me...not like you...
Yes its cold here also..
LOL, hey Scarleta! I usually hit control C and if I lose it hit control V but didn't for my post. hehee
19.gif

UCLABelle, wow lots of rain in So.Cal, isn't that unusual??

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I was freezing, but I can''t complain when I see the other temps listed here. I did get rained on last night when I had to walk about 0.2mi in the wind and pouring rain without a coat or umbrella - I was really cold then but went home and snuggled into warm clothes and hot food!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 12:43:22 PM
Author: scarleta
Storm said: getting old sux!

Storm look at the bright side on this one.You will never be as young as you were when you posted this message....
lol
bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its a heatwave! a whole 1 degree

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
-36 F (-38 C for us Canadians) a couple of days ago and that was for a week straight - not including the windchill.
It`s a balmy 1 F (-17 C) today but feels like -13 F (-25 C) with windchill.

I`m certainly freezing over here Mr. Storm. And you don`t want to know what my gas bill will be like this month.
9.gif

Cachette

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Evidently, we are having a heat wave in Pennsylvania... it is currently 35 degrees with the wind knocking us down to 27 degrees. LOL!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s about 5 degrees Celcius in Dublin today so not too bad, but not too good either. We''ve had such mixed weather-it was really sunny earlier and now it''s lashing rain.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i just got back from a biz trip to Minneapolis. in the cab this morning on the way to the airport it was -13 outside. CRAZY. funny but -13 felt the same to me as 0. COLD is COLD.

i am so happy to be home! not only was it cold...which i actually didn''t have a problem dealing with, it was DRY and my sinuses were so unhappy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s freezing here too, but no winds thank goodness.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I think the temperature was -4 this morning and I do not even want to know what the wind chill was. Though it has warmed up a bit in Chicago, not looking forward for the trip home from work tonight.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 3:31:15 PM
Author: Joolskie
Evidently, we are having a heat wave in Pennsylvania... it is currently 35 degrees with the wind knocking us down to 27 degrees. LOL!
Break out the shorts and tank tops!
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 3:35:11 PM
Author: Mara
haha i just got back from a biz trip to Minneapolis. in the cab this morning on the way to the airport it was -13 outside. CRAZY. funny but -13 felt the same to me as 0. COLD is COLD.

i am so happy to be home! not only was it cold...which i actually didn''t have a problem dealing with, it was DRY and my sinuses were so unhappy.
Lucky you. I''m still here in Minneapolis.
20.gif
I spoke to a coworker in Philadelphia this morning, and she couldn''t believe it when I told her it was currently -11 F here. She figured that it had to be with the windchill, but no.....

The sundogs were gorgeous this morning. That''s when the air is so cold that the vapor becomes ice crystals and you get a set of vertical rainbows on either side of the rising sun.

Here is an example...

lvw865.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl, what an absolutely awesome photo! I''ve never heard of that, thanks for posting.
10.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it got into the 20s here in New England today. I hate the cold but I think I prefer it to hot and humid days. At least you can bundle up in the cold weather. Brrr.....

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
-14 here in the midwest thats even cold for ''The Iceman" :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once it gets below 32 degrees I can''t tell the difference between 20 or 0 anyway...it''s just COLD! The thing about winter I hate the most really is static, though. I shock the dogs, DH, the door everytime I open it to let the dogs in and out, etc. Why can''t the refrigerator door shock me??? Now THAT would be useful.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
The year and a half it took me to train my dog to go out at the end of our long driveway to get the paper paid off today Big Time!

Dogsmall.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''m in central IL. It was -8 at 9am, and -8 at 7pm. Our expected low was supposed to be -3. I wore a leather jacket today. (no hat, gloves, or any other frivolity)

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, I thought it was cold here today in So Ca until I read this thread! A high of 51 doesn''t seem quite as cold as I thought. We did have a little hail today which is unusual for the beach. It''s all us pansies can talk about!

Stay warm and safe everyone!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in Chicago. Right now after walking the dog (who, like DeeJay''s pups, lurves this) I would estimate the temperature to be absolute zero. Kelvin.

I hate even taking a shower in this weather because the water just can''t stay hot enough and getting out of the shower is just a cruel cruel thing.

I would be happy with breaking freezing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results