shape
carat
color
clarity

Baume Et Mercier watches - oppinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I wear my watch every day and have been wearing a silver longine watch and am ready for a change. I have just seen the new two tone ladies Baume et mercier watch (the one with the rectangle watch face, not the round one) and I really love it. the only problem is that it is quite expensive.

So, does anyone have one of this brand, are they good watches - ie durable, etc etc

My longines has been brilliant, never a problem and very very comfortable.

Any oppionions really appreciated
cheers
D2B

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi d2b,

Baume and Mercier is a watch line that is sold by better retailers (at least here in New England).
It''s a little more expensive and I''ve always considered it a smart looking dressier watch.
I haven''t heard of any internal problems with the watches overall. Most watches have quartz movements
so there are no moving parts to replace. Have fun choosing!

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love mine. However, I am not sure what its reputation is for mechanics.

Mine has gone a bit on the fritz a couple of times over the years (I believe I''ve had mine for 7 years now). Mostly because it needed another battery. However one time it just slowed down and then a few days later it was fine and stayed that way until recently when it seems the battery has died again.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked at Baume watches a couple of years ago. They are very solid and well made. I like the look of their Hamilton line. I did not end up buying one because the watch was very heavy, so you have to try one on in the store and see if you can wear something so weighty the entire day.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I have a stainless ladies capeland that I absolutely love. Knock on wood, I''ve worn it almost every day for the past four years and haven''t had any problems yet.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results