shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry''s been on a spinel roll

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2010 9:52:38 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
In my opinion it would be a color changer. But I'm not sure if there are objective criteria for that term.

I'm not sure, but I think for colors that are close to each other on the color wheel (e.g. blue and purple here), the term "color shift" is more appropriate than "color change." Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks TL!

Chrometsav

Rough_Rock
Beautiful stone MTG but I have to say I've given up trying to get something non-custom from Barry. Every time I see something new it's SOLD already!!!
8.gif

I really love this modern round variation. Does anyone know what this cut is called ?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah it can be hard to get something from barrys new drops because he''s so popular. Although there are also a fair number of gems that don''t get snapped up ASAP. My tsav from him had been sitting in his site for over a year at least!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god! How did I miss that this was where you were putting the pictures? I LOVE it!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks novel!

I''m actually in Florida right now and I''m a dork and brought the spinel with me. It looks so blue and sparkly in the sun here! But I didn''t being a camera. Doh.

In currently thinking of setting it in a style similar to freeflys from sally. I think she had it made with blue zircon and it had a rope bezel and side accents.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2010 11:03:58 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I''m actually in Florida right now and I''m a dork and brought the spinel with me. It looks so blue and sparkly in the sun here! But I didn''t being a camera. Doh.

Blackberry camera?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results