shape
carat
color
clarity

Baroque Tahitians Multi Color and Pistachio

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 9:33:57 PM
Author: gardengloves
Dia and CCN, you are such enablers.. thanks for your kind remarks

the word is SHORT, but you are kind to say petite... I''ve always been the first in line, 5''2 and shrinking.... of course, I had to get the ring in the pic.. Phone head!

GG, you are so incredibly svelte!!! Didn''t I read somewhere that you have grown-up children? Wow! Hot mama....
9.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Both of those are beautiful. I Looove South Sea pearls!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
gg - those are some LOVELY strands! They look fantastic on you - especially worn together!!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DiaDiva, what a sweet thing to say....

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Wouldn't say it if it weren't true!
9.gif

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
WOW -- beautiful!!! I love your white south sea pearls.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired by the beautiful photos of Tahitian collections posted in this forum, decided to play around and see what the south seas looked like with the multi baroques.

Of course, I had to try it with the classic white button down for this operation!

multi&south3b.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
one more... It''s taking a lot of restraint not to order another one from PP, especially after seeing the collections posted in this forum, and the way look worn together.

I just love the mixed strand PP has with the south seas, golden south seas and Tahitians- to die for

multi&southies8.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh! Very lovely. The contrast of white and darker color pearls makes them look great together.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOh that looks gorgeous together! The colors really pop on the tahitians in those photos!! I too am so very tempted to order another tahitian strand! MUST BE STRONG!!!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful mix!

GG, like I was saying in Hmom''s thread, isn''t it great to mix when one owns a few strands of pearls? I find that I''m going through a layering phase. I can''t seem to wear only one strand and need at least two! Hahaha....

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I am going nuts, looking at all the new strands on PP, would so love just one more multi colored baroque, perhaps a bit less round, more multi colored, odd shaped, smaller maybe to mix with the other two--- just about ready for JUST ONE MORE.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/18/2010 8:09:05 PM
I am going nuts, looking at all the new strands on PP, would so love just one more multi colored baroque, perhaps a bit less round, more multi colored, odd shaped, smaller maybe to mix with the other two--- just about ready for JUST ONE MORE.

It is hard to have just one, or two, or three....
3.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, very nice collection. Pearl rampage, I love it! I think a few of us have been on one recently (ahem, as my paypal balance knows too well). I love the multis with your SS strand. Just lovely! Layering various colors is a lot of fun, I love them with your white button down, it''s a really classic and classy look. (Wish I could pull off a white button down with my pearls- I''d get coffee on it in about two seconds flat though.)

Date: 2/18/2010 8:09:05 PM

They always say that... (they, being me hehe)

I say go for it!!! *enable enable enable*

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
hi Swedish, Diva, CCN. HHPmom,

I did it, i just ordered a silvery gray with pinkish overtones from one of the last remaining of Elana''s pearls. Yeah!. This was totally inspired by Swedish''s slivery pinks... and all the layered twisted strands going on in the forum.... Hope the picture posts... here it is

yhst-85558431322368_2095_26676841.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
yeah, and Elana just added the pricescope discount!! She must restock and very soon---- this rocks..

You know, that''s the thing that I really like about FF- the customer service! Well, the product too, but Elana is just really great and answering questions and being really knowledgeable about the products she sells.

Anyhoo! What length did you get then?

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure Swedish- 16-18", will find out tomorrow, but the silvery grays will be added to this mix.

3charm2.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
better,pic, the two pearl paradise, multi and pistachio with a smaller maybe dyed strand but nice contrast in sizes- cannot layer enough!

3strand76.jpg

Ooooh pretty! You can really pull that look off!!
36.gif

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
The strands nestle perfectly inside that sweater''s neckline. Gorgeous look!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous addition to your pearl necklaces! They will look fantastic with those other pearls!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection. Especially love the SS strand.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results