shape
carat
color
clarity

Bar Exam

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone,

I''m taking the bar exam tomorrow-- any good mojo?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best Wishes!!!! Fingers and Toesies crossed for you tomorrow.
35.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto. And for Wednesday.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it went. I''ll be taking the CA bar next year.
35.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Good luck! You are going to rock (no pun intended). Let us know how it goes...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
so that''s where you''ve been!!! Well I wish you the best so you can relax and enjoy the rest of summer without any stressers!! Good luck!!

::::::uploading mojo::::::

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Jeff! I remember my experience like it was yesterday. If you haven''t done so gets some earplugs. These were a big help for me, to keep me focused.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! Bring some stuff to snack on, if you are allowed to have it in the room with you.

And DO NOT PANIC if you feel like you totally failed the essay sections or the MSE...you''ll be fine! Most people I know that walked out of the bar exam feeling like they totally aced it - well, they failed. Those of us who were just certain we were going to be sitting again in February passed!

And STOP STUDYING RIGHT NOW!

There is NOTHING you can accomplish or learn the night before the bar. All you can do is get yourself completely freaked out about what you don''t know!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff, best of luck! You will do great! Now, deep breaths, deep breaths, one beer (no more--can''t have a hangover for the bar exam), deep breaths.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
GOOOOOD LUCK!!!
emteeth.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Power bars and a REALLY good large faced watch were my biggest help! Best of Luck for the next couple(or few depending on what you are doing) of days!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Jeff!!!!!!!
1.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck, Jeff!!!
36.gif
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Sending lotsa good mojo and PS fairy dust your way!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck and I agree, try not to worry too much after Day 1. Just b/c you might *feel* like you failed absolutely does not mean you did. I''m living proof!

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys,

Thank you for all your good luck wishes! I know there are a lot of practicing attorneys who contribute to PS, so I thought it would be a good place to vent the pre-exam jitters.

I''m just happy its over-- now for a fun 4-month wait!

Jeff

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeff, I sent you good, smart thoughts, just didn''t post.

Sooo, how do you think you did??

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It is over!

I remember that feeling well. My poor brain was so fried though. And still is, since I called the MBE the MSE. Gah. Believe it or not, the fall after taking the bar exam I completely forgot about the month of November. In my brain, it October, December, January. Yeah.

Are you taking any fun, post-bar exam vacations? If you can swing it, I highly recommend it!

Are you going to be working for a firm?

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 4:15:32 PM
Author: littlelysser
Congrats! It is over!

I remember that feeling well. My poor brain was so fried though. And still is, since I called the MBE the MSE. Gah. Believe it or not, the fall after taking the bar exam I completely forgot about the month of November. In my brain, it October, December, January. Yeah.

Are you taking any fun, post-bar exam vacations? If you can swing it, I highly recommend it!

Are you going to be working for a firm?

Just 4 days in Paso Robles, but that should be nice and relaxing...

I''m clerking next year, and therefore had to pay for my bar and moving expenses, so the $$ is not really there for a full-fledged trip right now. Maybe next year!

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2007 3:42:59 PM
Author: Ellen
Jeff, I sent you good, smart thoughts, just didn''t post.

Sooo, how do you think you did??

Just going to have to wait and see, Ellen! It definitely was not easy, and I did not know a lot of stuff, but it could have been worse, I''m sure!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! I know you are relieved. I remember never feeling so free as I felt the day after the bar exam. And yes, now you have the agonizing wait, but you''ll be fine. Just hope that when the mail comes it''s the thin envelope and not the thick one.
2.gif
I know in the jursidiction(s) where I took the exam the thick one meant they were sending info to register for the next exam. And enjoy your vacation!! That''s great to have a mini-break after all that stress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results