shape
carat
color
clarity

bar exam--good luck everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, there...

So, I am a big ol'' lurker, and although I''ve posted a couple of topics here and there, I''ve never posted on this forum before....and this is apropos of nothing relating to lovely jewelry or weddings, and I just wanted to say this:

I''m taking the bar exam next week, and I know there are others out there...and I just wanted to wish EVERYONE luck!!!

I''ve been saying affirmations (heehee) and studying as hard as I''m capable of doing...let''s hope that Pricescope bar-exam-takers have enough happiness and positivity and sparklies to bring us through this time!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
yay us!

(p.s. on second thought, I just realized that I''m probably the only person who''s taking the bar in a few days that''s on pricescope at this point, but I just have to take a break here and there!!!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way Ali Esq!!! May you pass the bar with flying colors!!! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you, for good measure!!!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending my best wishes to you Ali Esq and all the others taking the exam. Sprinkle Sprkinkle
35.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
thaaaaaaaank you, Kaleigh and Skippy!!!! Oh boy do I need the sprinklies! Goin to bed now and hoping hoping hoping that when I wake up, it will be next Friday, and I will have made it through alive
2.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***from a 2L
2.gif
Knock ''em dead!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck and PS fairy dust sprinkles coming your way!!!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Good luck ladies!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/27/2008 5:00:56 AM
Author: Dani
Good luck ladies!!!!
Sprinkling as hard as I can, best of luck to you all!

wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif
wiz1.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!! It was horrid. I''m so glad it''s over with. I hope I passed
9.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Compared to the 9 weeks of bar review classes and studying, the exam itself didn''t seem that bad. I''m just glad to have it behind me. Now 16 weeks to wait until the results are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results