somethingshiny|1289616345|2763970 said:
banana hammock
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I want to eat, eat, eat apples and bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone do do do do do ding dong ding dong ding banana phoooone I got this feelin so appealin for us to get together and sing SING

London listens to that constantly on youtube. Drives me bonkers b/c it gets stuck in my head.

I like banana bread. Nothing else banana, besides a plain banana. And I like them best if they're just a smidge green and can't stand it when they start getting smushy. And I like them cut up into salads if there is also apples in it. And only with thousand island dressing. I'm very specific about my bananas.

I don't know that I can eat another banana after seeing Captain Banana Hammock bow chicka wow wow guy.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Do you guys remember the fruit shaped tart hard candies? There were apples, bananas, oranges and I think cherries? The banana ones were mmmmmmm....

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
RUNTS!

I loved them! And Gobstoppers! So good to eat during classes. Oh, the memories. That's also when I saw my first banana hammock. Yes, the memories. I was 14, a SR dropped trou while we were detasseling. Apparently he thought he was hot, but the banana hammock screamed otherwise.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and BAHAHAHA all to the same post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results