shape
carat
color
clarity

Bailey Banks and Biddle Lineage Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purple1

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a jeweler who can custom make the setting of the BB&B lineage diamond (platinum, round cut, 1.0 ct)? I really like this setting but not so much the quality of the diamond (G-H color, SI1-SI2 clarity)... I don''t believe the ring is worth $8000.

How much would it cost to have the setting custom made?
Also, if you have any pictures, can you kindly post them? Thank you!
34.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
purple1,

Check out www.whiteflash.com. They do great custom work (just search for their name on these forums) and they''re extremely friendly. They''ll be doing a custom piece for me in the next month or so, and I can''t wait.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
under the resources you can look up local B&M stores. There are many online venders on here (white flash included) maybe you can check out the "show me the ring" forum that way you can see examples of these companies work (people usually always say who designed/created it for them) good luck!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are talking about the solitaire with a ring of diamond pave holding the prongs beneath the diamond, then... there are even off the rack copies made by casting companies like Adwar. How they compare with the original is yet another Q - it is likely these are verisons rather than identical twins.

And then you may find similar designs likely to be at least as well made as the original. How about THIS ?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Ana, do you have a link to the Adwar version, if there is one?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ana,

That setting is gorgeous. How much does it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results