shape
carat
color
clarity

Bad Pricescoper, Fantastic AVC + LM Creation

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Tuckins1, ninama, supergirl10, sheherizaad, ocmom3xboys, whatamiwithoutapurpose, tannet, snoopkat, THANK YOU all so much for the lovely comments! The pricescope community really is just fabulous. And I love the ring more every say, if that is even possible!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
perfection! this is actually the exact combo I would have chosen had I ever gone with LM - it is stunning, and looks incredible on you.
One of my faves for sure.
I'm with Thing, it's clear your 'friend' would have just been jealous!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, arjunajane! You have some pretty incredible pieces yourself!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Bam! You knocked me out of my chair with that ring! Its absolutey amazing! And I really like your idea of wearing just a wb on your left hand and the HUGE rock on your right. Now you stack away with the bling again! :love: :love: :love: Love your ring! Congrats!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice! It looks lovely on your hand, how will you pair it?

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Christina! As much as I love the stacked e-ring/w-band look, I don't want to do anything that could damage the ring over time. My fiance and I love it too much! :appl:

Thank you, cokitty!! I am going to switch this ring to my right hand and will probably pair it with an antique cut eternity band (maybe french cuts or OECs) + plain band on my left hand.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So there you are! :naughty: Long time no speak my friend. Love love love your pix. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and more than anything to see you enjoying your new and amazing ring. Thank you for the kind words, your patience and patronage Littlesparkle.

Kindest regards from all of us here at GOG.

Jon

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is soooo stunning!! I just love those AVCs...they're yummy! Congrats to you!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
THIS RING IS AMAZING!!!!

Everything about it is absolutely perfect. The stone. The proportions of the side stones. The way they all work together to make such a beautiful shape. LOVELY and AMAZING!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Jon--It was a huge pleasure getting to know YOU and thank you again (and again!) for creating such incredible stones! We still can't get over how spectacular our (and all of the other AVCs and AVRs--b/c you know I love both!) stone is. And I have a feeling that this won't be the end of my GOG patronage... :naughty:

SanDiegoLady--thank you so much!

iheartyou132--thank you! the AVCs really are something, aren't they?! The light performance truly knocks your socks off!

Haven--thank you!! your OMB is just fantastic also! Such a beautiful and special stone! And I adore your setting.

E B

Ideal_Rock
It. is. STUNNING. :love:

kds78

Rough_Rock
My jaw literally dropped when I saw your ring! It is a dream come true. :love:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond beautiful! Congrats!!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I just realized that there was more activity on this thread.
EB--thank you!! I really adore this ring!
kds78-- :love: :love: my jaw dropped also! Thank you!
snooper--I've always loved your LM ring! and thank you!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I just drooled on my keyboard. That is amazing! :love: Congratulations!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
This is AMAZING! I really need to consider an AVC. If only I could see one in person. But I'm craving a RHR. :)

Way to come out of lurkedom!!!! That ring is spectacular!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! :love: Thanks for sharing!! What a unique ring! Congrats!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
What an incredibly stunning ring!! (i'm sure that's been said so many times already, but really... it's stunning!!)

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Mscushion, confuseddaisy, and ForteKitty--thank you all so much!!

hoofbeats95--you should definitely consider an AVC! Any one would make a spectacular RHR! I cannot get over how spectacular this cut is or how amazingly it performs under almost any light. The AVCs really are mesmerizing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results