shape
carat
color
clarity

BAD BAD doggie!!!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! We call them SBD’s in our house, too!

Bah-haha! When we were kids, out of “politeness”, we were taught to use “fluffs” as a name for flatulence.

This thread is hilarious! :lol:

LOL
I used to work with a woman who insisted that women do not fart.
In an authoritative tone she said, "We fluffy".

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Kenny
i think you set me up and had a word in Ms Borris' ear because i walked into the lounge behind her before and honestly i spent 5 minutes looking for cat poop but i think it was just a very potent fluff

Sorry. :oops:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is hilarious!

We had family friends who taught their boys that when someone passed gas, everyone completely ignored it and said nothing.
My four boys found this hilarious and would dissolve in fits of laughter when one of them farted. It was very disconcerting for our friends. When they were little I wouldn't let them say fart. I made them say tooted because they didn't want to say that and I didn't have to listen to them screaming FART or He FARTED all day long.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is hilarious!

We had family friends who taught their boys that when someone passed gas, everyone completely ignored it and said nothing.
My four boys found this hilarious and would dissolve in fits of laughter when one of them farted. It was very disconcerting for our friends. When they were little I wouldn't let them say fart. I made them say tooted because they didn't want to say that and I didn't have to listen to them screaming FART or He FARTED all day long.

I still don't say that word
I grew up in a no wind house hold :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
... a no-wind household? :confused: :shock:

What did you use, corks?
Did anyone explode? :mrgreen:

:lol:
Maybe training ?
Maybe mum's cooking :mrgreen2:

Even today beans have zero effect on me
Made bean salad for lunch
Had a rather large plate
not a toot out of me

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly it kept me awake at high when i got my first real boyfriend that i might fluff in my sleep and he might hear :lol-2:

Well, getting high does have its pros and cons. :mrgreen:

Psh. At my household, we embrace the toots. My toddler has already learned to weaponize her butt.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results