shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from our trip with a New York size smile and...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, name-twin!
2.gif

Your engagement story is so perfect and sweet, and just look at those pictures of you and your new FI!
36.gif
You are such an adorable couple, and that ring is just gorgeous.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww congrats your story was so sweet and funny (I had to giggle at the drunk boy peanut gallery). Your proposal sounds so quintessentially perfect, and your ring is just stunning I can''t wait to see the hand shots :).

You guys are such a cute couple :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats meresal
36.gif
Beautýful proposal and gorgeous ring!! Enjoy beýng engaged
30.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!

You two look very lovely together!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats on your engagement! You make such an adorable couple, and what a sweetie your fiance is! Carrying the ring around all holidays!!! Don''t you just love it when they are so adorable cute!!

Beautiful ring! Need more pics when you can :)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Lala, blair, princess, blondsbunny, beanie, choro, skippy, smiles, ilovethiswebsite, lindaw, blackpaw, and violet- thank you so much for all of your congratulations!!

ladypirate, bia, and taovandel- I have no idea how y''all knew, but it happened. I really had no clue and could have sworn it wouldn''t have happened; but at this point, I wouldn''t have had it any other way!! Thanks gals!!

Fiery- The longer I''m on here, the more I think we have in common!! LOL!! Now we share an engagement weekend as well!! Thanks for thinking about me!!

Freke- Glad we could make you smile!! I think I still have a perma-smile on my face. C says I''m alot more chill as well. It''s pretty nice not having this linger over my head anymore
2.gif
Thanks again!!

jcrow- Can you believe it?!?! Now I have my own bling for our next get together!!

wishfulthinking- Name twin!!!
9.gif
Thank you for the congratulations!!

deelight and honey22- The proposal was perfect for us. Big public place, but it was like we had it all to ourselves. Such a neat feeling!! I wish I had gotten a picture of the peanut gallery, but I really wasn''t having the clearest of thoughts at that point!! Thanks girls!!

LDubs

Shiny_Rock
AWE!!
what a fun way to start my morning :) That''s the cutest story ever! CONGRATS!

And, you two are an adorable couple. Well done!

36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
MERESAL!!!!!! How absolutely wonderful!!! I love the proposal, and ADORE the photo your random drunk frat boys took of the post-proposal giddiness! Congratulations, sweetie! I am so very, very happy for you!!
36.gif

PS: You and your fiance (wootwoot!) make a gorgeous couple! I think I''ve said that before, but I had to say it again!
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is so beautiful and you guys make a beautiful couple. I am beyond excited for you!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!! Congratulations girl!!!!

manybounce.gif
manybounce.gif
manybounce.gif

FYI: You two look really great together...

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! What a cute story! Just you and a few drunk random people I love it!

He did a great job on that ring too!
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow! Congrats! You guys are an adorable couple, really! Such a cute story and a beautiful ring!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah - it''s always nice to start the day with a cute proposal story!! Congratulations, meresal!!! You and your FI are adorable and the ring is gorgeous!
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Meresal
36.gif
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful and I love your proposal story. I can''t wait to see more pictures
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Hoooraay! No wonder i asked a week early how NY was.. my spidey senses were going crazy!! :)

im very happy for you! what a sweet proposal!!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
oh i am so so happy for you! did you have fun at the yankee game ???

meresal

Ideal_Rock
LDubs, KCCutie, CrookedRock, Patiently_Waiting, and pocahontas- Thank you for your excitement. It means so much to us!!
4.gif
(Yes, I said "us". C was like, "Wow, these girls are really nice to say such sweet things. How cool is that.") LOL, I knew he''d come around!!

Gwen- You''re awesome!! Thank you!! C is a big fan of that picgture too. Honestly, as I was looking through them, I couldn''t believe how big he was smiling the whole weekend. He never smiles in pictures. I was so oblivious
2.gif

Jcarlylew- You were spot on... I''m glad a few of you had an idea, becuase I had no cue at all. Thanks for checking in on me, again!!

cbs102- The game was am amazing and I''m posting a picture of our seats for you and any other Yankee fans. I was struggling to keep the drooling to a minimum!! We did some awesome stuff while we were there!!

yankee seats.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful and I love your pics!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Top of the rock.... LOVED IT!!! It was C''s sister''s first time there as well. We got some great pictures.

topofrock08.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats meresal!!! What an awesome amendment to the already great trip!!!
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
And this was one of my favorites. After we took this picture C asked if there was anywhere in the city is had wished I had seen, but he did it in this kind of nostalgic way... so I looked at him and said, "C, they're getting rid of the stadium, not the entire city. We'll be back!!" He looked at me and just started laughing, and said "You're right". There were SOOO many signs that he wanted to propose, what was I thinking?!?! LOL!!!

ETA: This pic was taken before dinner. C said that as soon as he saw the baby stroller in the picture after taking it, he knew he was going to propose that night.
30.gif

lovesign08.JPG

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
He''s such a sweetie. I''m so happy for you. Are you guys doing an engagement party?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL, now that is a glowing sign if I''ve ever seen one. Look at those reflectors!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
okay, will you PLEEEEAAASSSEEE use the love picture for egagement notices?? how freaking cute is that?!?!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 12:21:43 PM
Author: meresal
LDubs, KCCutie, CrookedRock, Patiently_Waiting, and pocahontas- Thank you for your excitement. It means so much to us!!
4.gif
(Yes, I said ''us''. C was like, ''Wow, these girls are really nice to say such sweet things. How cool is that.'') LOL, I knew he''d come around!!

Gwen- You''re awesome!! Thank you!! C is a big fan of that picgture too. Honestly, as I was looking through them, I couldn''t believe how big he was smiling the whole weekend. He never smiles in pictures. I was so oblivious
2.gif

Jcarlylew- You were spot on... I''m glad a few of you had an idea, becuase I had no cue at all. Thanks for checking in on me, again!!

cbs102- The game was am amazing and I''m posting a picture of our seats for you and any other Yankee fans. I was struggling to keep the drooling to a minimum!! We did some awesome stuff while we were there!!
ok i am SO jealous! you had wonderful seats!! did you go to the bars across the streeT?? i am glad that you got to go the the stadium before it is no longer! and congrats again on the engagement! that is THE perfect place to propose.. and rare that times square was quiet..other than a few slopped up frat boys!!
19.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
seriously, i''m SO excited for you! and i can''t wait for the next gtg so i can see your beautiful ring in person!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Oh Congratulations - I am soooo excited for you!!!! Your ring is gorgeous and your proposal was way too cute - the drunken frat boys and the honking taxi added a little something extra too! I love the radiant he picked it is so pretty - kudos to him!
I can''t wait to check out your threads on BBW because I know you will have some great ideas for your wedding!
Congrats again Meresal
36.gif

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats meresal. I''m sooo excited for you! You had a wonderful proposal and it looks like you had a wonderful time in NY.

NYC is such a wonderful place and us who live here sometimes take it for granted...not good!

I''m a huge Yankees fan...wow your seats were great! Glad you had a wonderful time!

Again congratulations!
36.gif

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this????

I''m really happy for you Meresal!
emotion-19.gif

What a beautiful couple you two are - you look like you are made for eachother!

CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Meresal. I''m glad your trip was a success - your pictures are so adorable. Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Erin Andrews (from ESPN)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results