shape
carat
color
clarity

Back and Married with Pro Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!! Everything about your wedding looks PERFECT!!! You and your hubby make a gorgeous couple!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dsgirl81

Rough_Rock
gorgeous pics, the inside of that church is beautiful!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride, and beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2009 7:02:01 PM
Author: DearBuddha
Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride, and beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Ditto!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
:) congrats it looked beautiful I loved how your dress looked in the photos very chic :)

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
You looked gorgeous EM1!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
wow! everything looked beautiful!! congratulations!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, what a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
you look fantastic! congrats!!!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! i love the profile photos!

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful wedding! Your dress looked amazing! Congrats! :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics, hon--you look absolutely amazing and so so happy! And it looks like the weather you were worried about wasn''t an issue, to the point where the sun was slightly problematic, haha! Great problem to have!
9.gif
2.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looks perfect and your dress turned out just incredible! You and your groom look gorgeous together!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
You two look so so happy! Also, I think I am in love with everything about your wedding! You look stunning and your dress... Wow! Beautiful! I also really really love your and your BM''s flowers and your toasting flutes. Congrats!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
YAY!! You look gorgeous - I absolutely love your makeup!!
Everything is perfect. Did you end up wearing the Mari dress at all??

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
o hi superawesomewedding pictures!
seriously, wow! i love the confetti shot. i didn''t have any at my wedding, and now wish i had so i could have captured such an epic moment :)
congrats on the beautiful wedding!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing pictures, EM!! I absolutely love the first pair, and the one of you getting ready. You look gorgeous in all of them! Congratulations!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You were absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
It looks like it was a beautiful day, and the event was Gorgeous, but YOU look Stunning! You look like Maria Callas in her fabulous Diva days in some of those black and white shots. Congratulations!!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! These are incredible! Congrats to you both!

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Hi Em! You were at Onteora (spelling?) weren''t you?! I admired that place very much from their website and definitely would have looked there had I lived closer.

I was one of your date twins, an amazing day we had after all our weather worry!!

Congrats, you looked absolutely fabulous. Once I figure out how to I''ll have to share my pics too. Ah, don''t you wish you could keep reliving the day?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
You are an absolute stunner EM1.

Congrats on a beautiful wedding and gorgeous pictures.
36.gif

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
EM1, sigh!! Such a beautiful bride!! You have impeccable taste in absolutely everything!!! one of my favourite erings, dresses, bouquets on here! Your photographer did an amazing job as well. Congratulations!!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! You look just gorgeous, and everything looks like it came together so nicely! Your dress is divine!! Congratulations!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks beautiful! Congrats!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone for the wonderful responses! Luvbug...I did not wear my Mari. I''m so sad about it. I spent a ton of money altering the dress and I was so tired that I didn''t make our after party. It''s my biggest regret. I wish I drank some coffee or some red bull or something but I didn''t and coupled with a few drinks I was fast asleep 45 minutes before our reception ended. I''m just sick about it now. I went up to our suite to go to the bathroom and I layed down for a minute and was out. 20 minutes or so after that my husband came to find me totally asleep. He said he woke me up and had a five minute fight about it and I don''t remember a wink of it. That happens when I''m fast asleep. I cried about it all the way to Greece. How could this happen that I missed the end of my own reception!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I guess not a lot of the guests even noticed including my inlaws or my mom until everyone was getting ready to leave.

Anyway, I''m selling my Mari since I didn''t get to wear it.

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi EM1!
35.gif

I''ve been waiting for these pics ;-) Everything looked beautiful and so, so special and you looked just GORGEOUS!!!!

So.....I''ve been dying to know.....what were your favors?? I know you wanted to keep them hush hush until after the wedding.
9.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I forgot about the favors! I''m not sure why I never posted them and I''m not sure why I wanted to keep them hush, hush. They really weren''t a big deal at all and in fact they were kind of a let down. Only because, the custom label was crappy and most people didn''t even open them on the table. They kind of got lost in the shuffle I guess. Anyway, we got them from firelilly chocolates. They look like mini ice cream cones and they are chocolate truffle inside. Let me see if I can find some picures of them... Can you see them on the table in this picture? They were in canisters. Let me see if I can find a close up.

tree with mountian.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW WHAT AMAZING PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to be submitted to a blog or something, girl. They''re INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Amazing venue, amazing photos, gorgeous bride and the attention to detail is awe inspiring!
Well done and congratulations
36.gif

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results