shape
carat
color
clarity

Back and married with non-pro photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Violet! You looked gorgeous, your hair makes me want to go have mine done that way just for some random occasion! Love the pics so far, what a beautiful winter wedding.

VanillaPuff

Rough_Rock
I love the colors you used! Especially digging the flower girl''s pomander.
21.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! We had the most fun day ever - only regret is boom...it goes so fast!

To those who remarked on the flowers - i LOVED them! They were just so fun, and like winslet said, it was a little whimsical and wintery feeling, which is just what we were looking for. THe flower girls flowers were so adoreable and i loved the peacock feathers - the groomsmen had a peacock feather under their pink callalilly, and mr. violet had an ostrich feather under his white calla.

We had the reception at a restaurant, rather than a banquet room, and it was so initmate feeling - i just loved it. We ate dinner in a little nook that had about four other tables, so we got to sit near friends who weren''t in the bridal party (they had their own table), and it just felt so relaxed and comfortable.

I can''t wait to get more pics in to show you all! But since there weren''t any good pics of the shoes, I took one for you today - they are dirty now, but thought you''d like to see how the dye turned out. They were dyed to match the BM dresses, and they could be seen quite a bit, both at the ceremony and the reception - so glad i dyed them!

FYI: dyed shoes + pouring rain = blue feet for three days
3.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shoes!

blueshoe2090.jpg

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looks lovely. I love the vibrant color of the bridesmaid dresses, that is one of my absolute favorite colors!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic photos! Congratulations!!!
I will be thinking of you every year on your anniversary... Because it''s my b-day!
36.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow violet everything looks amazing! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations-looks like you had a fab day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results