shape
carat
color
clarity

Bachelorette Mary Assults Bachelor Byron

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
This post goes along with the other Bachelor thread floating around in the hangout section. Did you guys see or read about how Bachelor Byron from a few seasons ago was assulted by his fiancee Mary right after they went on the Bachelor Q&A show from this season???
6.gif
38.gif

Check this out: Assulted Bachelor

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW. Really?!?! I''m....WOW.
23.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I know!!! Crazy right??
38.gif
40.gif
I was thinking, "Wait a minute, I just saw them on TV and they coudln''t have looked any happier!" I always thought Mary was sweet too...hmmmm...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yea, I heard about this. It''s crazy! They were just on the show a day before talking about how happy they are and how they are planning for a wedding in Nov of next year.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA HA HA I saw this on TMZ a few days ago, so ironic, ESP after how they showed up on the show like ummm last week!!!!

On TMZ they also have the video of her in the police station putting on the orange shirt. She looks pretty calm to me.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Ah, the *happily ever after* of reality shows; I''m surprised it lasted this long.
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results