shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Bling Binkies Recalled

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I just read this and I am shocked that they would sell such a thing and people would buy it! Crystals containing lead that could choke and harm your baby!?
38.gif

"Following the arrival of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, the crystal encrusted binkies sold by Baby Bling were flying off the shelves (Shiloh was gifted a diamond encrusted version).

Well as one might expect of a binky with little crystals attached to it, the crystals may come off and pose a choking hazard. So anyway.... federal safety regulators have announced that the binkies are subject to a voluntary recall (Oh yeah, and the crystals contain lead - just what you want your infant sucking on.)"

picture here

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an absolute asinine idea. Whoever created this must have never been near a baby...only a bank.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture of the baby bling.
20.gif

babybling.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since when do babies need bling? I don''t understand why that would even be considered a functional item. I can see it being a fun decorative piece maybe but not something you''d ever give to an infant or child!
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results