shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome Custom Ring Designer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RB2

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone.

I am looking for a custom ring designer that does amazing work and with a good feel for getting people''s ideas out and in motion. I like rings that are very simple with clean modern lines, I''m a big fan of the Lucida design at Tiffany but know that that is not the route I want to go for the best quality.

So I would like recommendations from anyone who has experience with a designer and also procuring quality stones that they were confident and satisfied with. Thanks so much for your help, I know this is a long and arduous journey I am beginning.

RB2

Rough_Rock
I am in New England. Spend time from NYC to Boston regularly. I also spend some time in Atlanta and Northern California fairly frequently.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think Mark Morrell might suit you well. He has a very clean modern look and I personally really love his designs. And I believe he is in/around Boston.

Check out: http://www.mwmjewelry.com/

chas

Rough_Rock
RB2,

I agree with icekid totally. Mark Morrell is probably the best there is in this field. Take a look at his website and you will see just a small sampling of his beautiful work. Mark is very easy to work with and has the ability to bring out your ideas and transform them into a work of art.

I speak from experience because I am the owner of 2 Mark Morrell pieces. He is a good friend of mine. You won''t be disappointed! This is the best! If you contact him, say Hello from me (chuck)!

CHAS

RB2

Rough_Rock
Thank you so far to everyone for your help. I checked out the website and you are right, Mark Morrell is an extremely talanted designer. I think it may be a good match.

Now, can anyone help me find a great stone. Thanks again, so happy I found this site.....RB2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results