shape
carat
color
clarity

Awake and bored. Entertain me??:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Title says it all...Just started back to work (night shift) after having my second baby....my circadian rhythm is off, and now I am awake!

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
No one??? Le sigh.......

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
No jokes or anecdotes....anything...I''m desperate. Even your grocery list would be loads more entertaining than what I am experiencing.....

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
I see you looking at my post.....just say "hi" or something:)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry you are bored, I wish I could think of something that might entertain you but I am not having much luck, but I can at least say hi to you!
35.gif

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lorelei! Thanks! I just feel like talking. Doesn''t matter about what.......How are you?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2009 6:50:31 AM
Author: kelley1975
Hi Lorelei! Thanks! I just feel like talking. Doesn't matter about what.......How are you?
No problem! I am good thanks, it has snowed in the UK so I am enjoying that! Congrats on the birth of your baby!

What do you do for work being on the night shift?

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
I am a NICU nurse. I love my job, it is just hard to be away from my babies
7.gif
At least I get paid enough and get benefits to only have to work 2 nights a week. I just started back this week and my sleep cycle is soooo off! My daughter has her preschool Christmas program in the morning and I am not even tired yet! (it is 4am here!)

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
I see you...........just say "hi"

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2009 7:00:39 AM
Author: kelley1975
I am a NICU nurse. I love my job, it is just hard to be away from my babies
7.gif
At least I get paid enough and get benefits to only have to work 2 nights a week. I just started back this week and my sleep cycle is soooo off! My daughter has her preschool Christmas program in the morning and I am not even tired yet! (it is 4am here!)
I understand, it must be very difficult....I can imagine your job is very rewarding.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kelley! How are you! hope you are well and I must applaud you in being an NICU nurse, it takes a special heart like you there!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI!!!
35.gif
I think NICU nurses are the best. My BFF was one, and know the hard work that it takes...
35.gif
Hoping you get some good sleep tonight.

Tell us about your babies, how old is the second one, etc....

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all for keeping me entertained....I didn''t realize how hard it would be to get back on a routine! On a funny note.....my 5 month old son thinks it''s hilarious whenever you pull his arm out of his sleeve. Don''t know what is so funny, but Ilove it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results