shape
carat
color
clarity

Australian ultrasonics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
I know there are a few Aussies on here-do any of you have ultrasonic cleaners? If so, where did you get them? I haven''t found anything that would be easy to use. We are heading to the US in a couple of months but I don''t want to be messing around with converters etc if I can avoid it!

Any and all recommendations appreciated.
4.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2008 2:25:21 AM
Author:Gemma12
I know there are a few Aussies on here-do any of you have ultrasonic cleaners? If so, where did you get them? I haven't found anything that would be easy to use. We are heading to the US in a couple of months but I don't want to be messing around with converters etc if I can avoid it!

Any and all recommendations appreciated.
4.gif
Hi Gemm12 I bought mine of Ebay from somone just up the road from me as it turns out lol.
Its not a name brand and looks the goods but i do'nt think its that great.
I t does an okl job but nothing like the raves the real ones get IMO

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kate!

I''ve been reluctant to get one off ebay for that reason!

Any other aussies?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Gemma I have been looking for one as well.

I am seriously thinking of picking one up if we make our way to the US later this year and a jewel jet in the meantime if I do find a good one I will be sure to post :).

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Deelight!

We have a trip planned as well so I''m thinking the same.

Thanks for your help!

Victoria

Rough_Rock
Hi Gemma12,

It might sound strange, but try your local optometrist. We use ultrasonic cleaners to buzz away the ''nose jam'' off people''s glasses. I recently purchased one for myself from a wholesaler that is ideally suited for jewellery and leaves my rings really sparkly. You can pay as much as you like for one (!!), the one I have would probably retail for about $180, to give you an idea of what they may be able to get for you.

Hope that helps,

Victoria

1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hi Gemma,

I got myself one off eBay for Xmas and I`m quite happy with it. I paid $60 incl. shipping, so I didn''t expect miracles, but after cleaning mum''s earrings that she wears daily, people actually started asking if she got new earrings. I only use it now and then but it`s doing its job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results