shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn: Door Knob Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I''ve created a monster! lol

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH Harleigh...

You know this windbag in incapable of writing any post without offending someone. I am bound to crunch some toes. I feel terrible that they were yours...this time. Honest!!

Just having some fun...you have to admit Kristy Darling wins the prize. THAT IS A HONKER. Now, if she had normal sized hands...you know with real fingers (see what I mean about stepping on toes-fingers etc.).

Please don''t wilt on my stupid comment. Was only meaning MY stone and MY Shrinkage. In all your images...yours is a honker!! Frankly your looks larger than mine! Oh poo, now who''s offended?

Kiss Kiss....DKS

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yes I wanna...you have created something
emcry.gif
. Actually paranoia has settled in...and I get the feeling that the admin is about to pull my membership and everyone knows it...and they are all just being nice because I am on way out the door.

Or the guys with the stylish white coats that secure in the back are soon to be knocking at my door to take me to the funny house.

You have created a Paranoid Monster!!!
20.gif

DKS

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 2:01:18 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
OH Harleigh...

You know this windbag in incapable of writing any post without offending someone. I am bound to crunch some toes. I feel terrible that they were yours...this time. Honest!!

Just having some fun...you have to admit Kristy Darling wins the prize. THAT IS A HONKER. Now, if she had normal sized hands...you know with real fingers (see what I mean about stepping on toes-fingers etc.).

Please don''t wilt on my stupid comment. Was only meaning MY stone and MY Shrinkage. In all your images...yours is a honker!! Frankly your looks larger than mine! Oh poo, now who''s offended?

Kiss Kiss....DKS
LMAO...to all of the above! Of course there was no offense taken, my dear...I was just sooo excited to hear someone else with the same size stone as mine thought their''s was HUGE, too!!!
9.gif
We have to stick together, you know!

I do have to agree with you, though...Kristy Darling''s ring makes ours, well, seem a bit, you know, young and immature...you know, underdeveloped and all...and our fingers giant snausages... Maybe one day our diamonds will grow up to be as big as hers, and our fingers will somehow lose some weight!
31.gif
(I guess if it were that easy, I''d fit into that damn $.99er from ebay, now, wouldn''t I???)

I do still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my ring...I truly dread the day actual shrinkage sets in for me, though I''m afraid it may have already started after the jeweler had at it the other day! Everyone at work today said my e-ring doesn''t look quite so outrageously large now (with the insinuation that it was just God-awful before)...hmm...that''s REALLY not making me feel any better!
29.gif
Phooey on all of them!

Hurry up and go get that drawer pull set in something beautiful, would ya??? We wanna see some bling!!!
27.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 1:36:08 AM
Author: Harleigh
Does this mean my 2.11 RB sister stone to yours is now ONLY a drawer pull???
23.gif

On here I call it ''My big honker'' to allow for clarification amongst us, but in my real life I have been known to coin the phrase ''Door Knob Solitaire'' with reference to our favorite DKS, of course...

I don''t know if I''ll ever be able to recover from this blow...
15.gif

I''m with Ellen...3 years is too long to sit on a rock like that...I wouldn''t mind a matched set, you know!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Love you, DKS!!!
35.gif
Studs?!
31.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m always laughing with your posts too!!

M~

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh I have lots of catching up to do since being away, DKS!!!

You have such a great personality, you always put a smile on my face!! Love your sense of humor, you crack me up!! Plus you give great advice .
2.gif

So glad you are part of PS!!!!
9.gif
13.gif
36.gif
35.gif

From one L to another!! Lisa
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results