shape
carat
color
clarity

Attaching photos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I want to post some pictures from my computer. I thought I followed Belle''s instructions in the FAQ section, but I managed to do an attachment, but I can''t figure out how to get the actual picture to post. I resized it, and gave it a unique name.

Please tell me what I''m doing wrong.
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you remember to hit upload? you have hit attach file, then choose the pic off your desktop then hit open, then hit upload? if you are doing all of that, i''m not sure...i also have a mac, so maybe it does something different with PC???

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 11:22:22 AM
Author: mrssalvo
did you remember to hit upload? you have hit attach file, then choose the pic off your desktop then hit open, then hit upload? if you are doing all of that, i''m not sure...i also have a mac, so maybe it does something different with PC???
Do you mean "upload" on the PS window? Yes I did hit that. (oh that sounded dirty!
12.gif
)

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
try this: reply , attach, open , upload.It works for me..Good luck

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Didn''t work. My size is fine because I haven''t gotten anything saying that''s too big. All I see is this:

You attached the following file to this post: *file name*, but there''s no picture in the post.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try another filename as sometimes if the filename has by some chance been used elsewhere on the site on another pic, sometimes that can mess things up as I have found and the pic won''t post. Or use a digit in the filename, sometimes that works, such as blingaring234 as a silly example of the names I use!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you won't see the picture until after you hit submit..then it will show up in the thread...the attached pics don't show up in the posts you are typing/attaching in...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2008 1:15:25 PM
Author: mrssalvo
you won''t see the picture until after you hit submit..then it will show up in the thread...the attached pics don''t show up in the posts you are typing/attaching in...
Bet thats it!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
This is a test using one of my kitties, Whitney.

IMG2953.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! I thought the picture had to show up in the window before I hit submit. Thanks so much guys!
36.gif

Now I''ll be able to post pictures of my WF 2ctw bangle that I get tomorrow!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY MRSSALVO ROCKS!!!!! You don't see the pic in the post before you submit, it will only show on the thread, clever MrsS!

Good job Orb and I look forward to the bling pics, your kitty is gorgeous!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Did you remember to click submit? When you click open do you see the pic?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I see you got it now. Lovely cat..
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 1:43:52 PM
Author: scarleta
Did you remember to click submit? When you click open do you see the pic?
Yes. Apparently the photo was attached, but you can''t see it until you submit the post. It didn''t even show up in preview so that''s why I thought I was doing it wrong.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the comments about Whitney. He''s 14 (yes, Whitney is a boy) and we adopted him in July...he''d been at the no-kill shelter for 4 years because no one wanted him due to his age.
7.gif
He''s a lovebug and I adore his multi-colored eyes.

I thought I''d post a picture of the other two kitties...Sammie and Sidney.

IMG2136.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
glad we figured it out....petty kitty by the way
1.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Orbaya: Whitney is lovely cat and you have a good heart...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results