shape
carat
color
clarity

attached wedding rings ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suzanneblack

Rough_Rock
hi ! i''ve just seen a beautiful setting and want to get some advice from my diamond gurus !!! it is a setting that has two pears (one on each side) with a "wedding ring" attached on each side that has princess cut stones on the outside -- then when you look at it from the side, there are baguettes on each "side" -- i have a 2 ct. cushion that will go in the center -- i know that makes no sense at all, but what my real question is: i haven''t seen too many rings that are "all in one" -- is that common or out of date ?? i like it because it allows me to have 2 wedding rings (one on each side) along with the 3 stone effect --- which is hard to do with the 3 stones (and i want 2 bands) -- does that make any sense at all ?? thanks for your thoughts ! i appreciate it -- i should probably try to get a picture of it -- i''m going in again this weekend -- ;-)))) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results