shape
carat
color
clarity

At least this seller is honest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suzi

Shiny_Rock
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-32-Carat-Ugly-White-Diamond-Do-Not-Buy-This-Thing_W0QQitemZ110051886417QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10216QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
And that one''s not even HALF as bad as some of the ones over in the "post the ugly here" thread! Kudos to the seller
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very funny to read the verbage, but why are they selling it and who is likely to buy it after reading it, unless they need to grind it up for something?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That's hilarious! LOL! Gotta love the FREE shipping!

"If you are diamond shopping and a salesperson shows you a stone that looks like this one, and speaks good about it, RUN!"

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is funny, sounds like something my husband would say. In fact he did say something to that effect when we were trying to sell some lights and no one bought them. Bad hubby.
27.gif

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 12:06:05 AM
Author: diamondfan
Very funny to read the verbage, but why are they selling it and who is likely to buy it after reading it, unless they need to grind it up for something?
I almost never buy baubles on ebay (unless it''s some kind of vintage costumey thing for cheap) but I like to look at what''s being sold (window shopping sort of). One thing that never ceases to amaze me is that people actually bid on stuff like this, and most of it actually does get sold! So I guess there''s a buyer out there somewhere for almost anything!

Maybe there is a gal out there in ebay-land that doesn''t care about clarity or color and is only concerned with size and getting a bargain?
33.gif
If so...this is the stone for her fer shure!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! I love the wording! Maybe it would work as an earring for a guy who doesn''t really care about clarity....for $400 I can see maybe a HS or college student buying it for fun. Definitely not suitable for an engagement ring, though, thank goodness there are still honest sellers out there!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree it is awesome he is honest. I doubt I would ever buy a diamond from ebay but I would be more likely from a seller like him.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is quite comical and to be honest I have seen far worse than that, perhaps at that price it might be a good deal for someone
28.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Lol, love the honesty!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
That diamond has been listed for like a year...
I remember seeing it months ago! So apparently people are taking his advice. lol
I bet it''s helping him sell other diamonds too, because people see how "honest" he is. lol

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, compared to some of the ''beautiful'' diamonds listed on ebay that one is a dazzler. IF I wanted a crappy diamond, that would be the one for me. LOL.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s one funny listing! I would think it would make a good educational tool for someone trying to edumacate consumers about diamonds. But man, who knew they actually cut frozen spit into an Ideal cut??? That cutter must be one VERY optimistic dude! "...I just KNOW I can get a good stone out of this dreck if I cut it juuuuust right!"

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking those OEC''s looked nice too.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for him for being honest about it!!!! I am sure someone who wants an over 1c. stone will surely buy it. To tell the truth, it certainly looks better than the black inclusion riddled stones that show up in Zales!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 12:34:31 PM
Author: luckystar112
That diamond has been listed for like a year...
I remember seeing it months ago! So apparently people are taking his advice. lol
I bet it''s helping him sell other diamonds too, because people see how ''honest'' he is. lol

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking... LOL

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I would buy a stone from him!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
That is too funny... at least the buyer will KNOW what they are getting for the money. LOL!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
LOL. That''s great! Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results