shape
carat
color
clarity

At Last! GOG OMC Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh it is so GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Drool worthy for sure! I thought the only other diamond shape I really needed was an emerald cut. Boy was I wrong!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 11:51:10 AM
Author: cozzagirl
Oh i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring (of course!) The size is sooooooo great for your hand! I hope someday I can upgrade my stone to a larger GOG OMC....maybe in about ten years :)

BTW, what is your setting?? it is perfect!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It’s really just a cheapie temporary setting. I plan on having it set in Leon Mege’s Rachael solitaire setting when I’m done with upgrading the stone.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
THAT IS A BEAUT! WOW I love the "L"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really looks fantastic on your hands!!!! swoon!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful stone!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamy! I love those OMCs!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone Chrono!
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful stone, Chrono!! Thanks for the pictures.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kweet

Rough_Rock
Beauty Beauty Chrono!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a stunning stone - it looks super white I never would have thought it was L, that is seriously unbelievable.
Your temporary setting is actually beautiful - it sets the stone off to perfection. Although I''m sure your eventual setting will be lovely, you seem to have great taste.
As a matter of interest, did GOG do your temporary setting? And could you tell me how long it took them to set the stone? tks Chrono

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stop, you have beautiful hands. I think I expected them to look older, though, as you have such wisdom and class.

Did that come out right? Now, no offense to young people with wisdom and class.

Oh, nevermind . . .
26.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beautiful diamond and I think the band is perfectly proportioned to both the stone and your hand.

I love it!
30.gif

Cushionluvr

Rough_Rock
It''s lovely, and so are your hands! Those OMC''s are amazing. I would never have guessed that was an L. Congratulations.
emsmiled.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! It is so white ... it looks colorless!

I love the Rachael setting and can''t wait to see it all done!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Old hands,? Honey you got nothing to worry about - trust me! Your ring looks gorgeous on you, what is your finger size?

So did I read this right, this is not the ultimate stone, you are going to upgrade it at some point. I have a question, does GOG list traded-in stones as such?

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your OMC diamond is absolutely gorgeous!!! I really, really, really want one of those - I could look at the pictures all day. And by the way, I think you have very nice looking hands. I wish mine were as nice! lol

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just amazing!!!
36.gif

And your hands don''t look old at all!!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!!
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 6:11:52 PM
Author: kweet
Beauty Beauty Chrono!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What a stunning stone - it looks super white I never would have thought it was L, that is seriously unbelievable.
Your temporary setting is actually beautiful - it sets the stone off to perfection. Although I''m sure your eventual setting will be lovely, you seem to have great taste.
As a matter of interest, did GOG do your temporary setting? And could you tell me how long it took them to set the stone? tks Chrono
Thanks Kweet. Yes, GOG provided the setting and set it too. It took them only a day. In fact, they were waiting for me to ship my stone to them so they could overnight the new OMC to me.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 8:03:05 PM
Author: Gailey
Old hands,? Honey you got nothing to worry about - trust me! Your ring looks gorgeous on you, what is your finger size?

So did I read this right, this is not the ultimate stone, you are going to upgrade it at some point. I have a question, does GOG list traded-in stones as such?
Gailey,
That one is sized at 4.5 although my left hand finger is size 4.25; not a whole lot of difference between my left and right hands. Yes, this is a stepping stone to the final upgrade. I don''t think GOG will list traded in stones as such. I noticed my old Jubilee and modern cushion were checked to make sure everything is in order and relisted shortly after with no special notation.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, for an L, that''s nice and white!!!!!!!!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful
30.gif
Can you post a link to the Leon setting?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!
36.gif
36.gif
I so want an GOG OMC!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
nice one.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
ah Chrono love, you don''t owe me anything! but lol on the bet, for sure
9.gif

Now that I have a full schedule, I know what''s it''s like trying to get
round to pic-taking...was much easier when unemployed, lol..

I''m really glad you posted pics of your beauty though, especially the handshots - it looks so big on you already, how large are you planning on going?!
3.gif

and I agree with all the others, your hands are lovely and you have a great tan!
I love the (more) square OMC, thankyou for sharing
35.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 11:42:33 PM
Author: risingsun
It''s beautiful
30.gif
Can you post a link to the Leon setting?
I can''t seem to find the Rachael ring setting but the double prongs and seat look just like these earrings, right down to the little "w" profile.

LMRachaelearring.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/22/2009 4:46:45 AM
Author: arjunajane
ah Chrono love, you don''t owe me anything! but lol on the bet, for sure
9.gif

Now that I have a full schedule, I know what''s it''s like trying to get
round to pic-taking...was much easier when unemployed, lol..

I''m really glad you posted pics of your beauty though, especially the handshots - it looks so big on you already, how large are you planning on going?!
3.gif

and I agree with all the others, your hands are lovely and you have a great tan!
I love the (more) square OMC, thankyou for sharing
35.gif
AJ,
I think my final size is around 2.5 ct which should be close to 8 mm. Thanks for being so kind about my hands.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow - it looks huge on your hands! It is gorgeous as well. Do you plan on wearing it around in the temporary setting? It would be a shamen for that beauty to be shut away.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, your ring is outstanding. I am amazed at how white the L-color is. I adore the facet patterns on those stones!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!! Looks huge--oh no!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/22/2009 4:12:51 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
Wow - it looks huge on your hands! It is gorgeous as well. Do you plan on wearing it around in the temporary setting? It would be a shamen for that beauty to be shut away.
You bet. It''s been on my finger for the past few weeks.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results